winthrop

Aug 21, 2017
Is Corinth ever open to being your slave? I tried taking as dominant a path as I could think of, but she still insists on entering servitude together.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Surprisingly good story and writing. Was a pretty good mystery. Good sci fi setting, would be cool to something in the same vein from these guys.

Last edited:

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
For anyone waiting for the next update, 6.0, this is what I have planned for it:

1) Full Catgirl, ponygirl, and Slave with Corinth endings.
2) More Nun Path content? I may cut this to keep it as one big chunk.
3) New glass device in the hotel and at the Customs Enclave, providing extra backstory.
4) A cheat mode/dev console, providing a variety of options.
5) A reworked/expanded save system and UI.
6) A Special Thanks section at the end of the game, for the particularly helpful folks along the way.
7) More bugfixing! And most certainly new bugs!

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
So
Most of the content is aimed at the submissive side. There are a few scenes that lean dominant, the largest being if the player purchases Cherish's time at Club Lush.
Then so far, I can say there is a no dominant route, right? or maybe have a any plan for making a dominant route on the further updates? I'm just curious to know. :)

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
I'm not really sure how updates work on this site, given I don't have control of the OP, but I just pushed the 6.0 update out on all my supported platforms. It can also be found directly here:

Version 6.0 includes: Completely new Catgirl ending. A handful of new scenes and information devices throughout the game, including a Blagger's History of Torei. Experimental UI update. New cheat menu, integrated endings guide, and other end-game goodies.

So
Then so far, I can say there is a no dominant route, right? or maybe have a any plan for making a dominant route on the further updates? I'm just curious to know. :)
Correct. I intended the audience to be primarily sub-orientated, but something like the Governess ending could be improved upon in the future, which would include substantial dominant material. But I'm not making any promises!

darkbiofire

Dec 14, 2019
I'm not really sure how updates work on this site, given I don't have control of the OP, but I just pushed the 6.0 update out on all my supported platforms. It can also be found directly here:

Version 6.0 includes: Completely new Catgirl ending. A handful of new scenes and information devices throughout the game, including a Blagger's History of Torei. Experimental UI update. New cheat menu, integrated endings guide, and other end-game goodies.

Correct. I intended the audience to be primarily sub-orientated, but something like the Governess ending could be improved upon in the future, which would include substantial dominant material. But I'm not making any promises!
I see the link but is there a offline version available? That link seems to be online version? I feel like maybe I'm dumb or something but i don't know how to download that offline haha. P.s. have you considered pateron to get $$$?

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
I see the link but is there a offline version available? That link seems to be online version? I feel like maybe I'm dumb or something but i don't know how to download that offline haha. P.s. have you considered pateron to get $$$?
Here's a link to the DL version, otherwise its always on our Discord:

As to a Patreon, I used to be a Morrowind modder and we always did things for free, so making stuff for $$$ is new to me. I've considered doing a tip jar in general, maybe. Not sure!

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
Here's a link to the DL version, otherwise its always on our Discord:

As to a Patreon, I used to be a Morrowind modder and we always did things for free, so making stuff for $$$ is new to me. I've considered doing a tip jar in general, maybe. Not sure!
What is the code to the cheat menu?

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
can you realse a full image pack?its a good game I like so much.
I actually host all the images online, instead of packaging with the game (obviously I don't own the rights to the pictures). You can right-click and get the url from any of them in-game.

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
I actually host all the images online, instead of packaging with the game (obviously I don't own the rights to the pictures). You can right-click and get the url from any of them in-game.
I know it will be hard work to rewrite the game,seems I meet some trouble about open the url.

4.90 star(s) 37 Votes