VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lost in Temptation [v0.2] [Alex]

1. 5.00 star(s)

aotp

I really like the writing and artwork in this game. The wife is a great character too. It is a shame that the updates are about 10 months apart - so it might finish by 2030! But otherwise a really nice game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

luiz

I love this style of game like Living With Temptation from Leonizer, my favourite. This game has a nice graphic plus alternative stories from different choices. Hope it updates with constancy. Looking forward to play it. Reccomend to you guys that did not played it yet
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Eli999998

excellent premise, in only a short time it really got across the potential for sexual tension, and did so in a more visually appealing and complex manner than its predecessor "Living with Temptation". good job overall.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BulletPete

If you're a WWE fan, name your character Roman and enjoy a roleplaying game as if he was Roman Reigns, probably the most character and personallity you'll see him show.

This is also probably the only time he'll get 5 stars at anything.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Pilot Version...

An interesting visual novel/game... Although it still needs some work...

The visuals of the characters are fairly decent, as well as the backdrops... The navigation is simple enough to figure out, but a good quality of life idea is to have the names of the rooms appear below or over the bubbles on hover... Makes it simpler to know what the room is until the player gets used to it...

The script is a mix of some broken English now and then, along with some spelling/grammar errors... It's mostly readable, but needs some work... The plot revolves around a male protagonist former male model, who is married to a female model and they have a baby... After the babies birth, the wife becomes engrossed in her job at a magazine studio... So their marriage is suffering a bit... His sister-in-law has been the babysitter but she is needed at the studio to help out her sister... So a new babysitter is needed, and one is found and invited over for an interview...

Various choices can be made that will determine not only experienced content, but also relationship levels with both the new babysitter and the sister-in-law... The new babysitter is a college student that is a bit of a naïve personality, of course... The sister-in-law is hard to nail down, because she has a tiny bit of attitude, along with a inquisitive mind, and can't tell if she really likes the protagonist at all or is just putting up with him...

There is also a teaser that the wife's boss wants sexual favors from her... And gives her a week to decide... So unsure if NTR will be in this VN/Game or not, and if it is, will it be optional? Hard to tell... The preview of future content at the end of this Pilot version, almost makes you think that perhaps she actually talks to her husband about it, and maybe plans to try and get out of it somehow... For now, I'ld say it's a very low chance of NTR, but you never know these days... Have to really wait and see, as it's too early to really tell yet... But obviously the game is hinting at the protagonist cheating, obviously...

Overall, beyond the text needing a bit more proofreading and translation/interpretation, the story/plot concept seems creative... Different choices lead down different paths definitely, so be aware, even in this current short bit of content, there are a couple story paths to explore... It's the initial public version from what I can tell for the moment, so expect more content as it develops... It even shows some Up and Coming events, at the end of this content, which is a nice touch... Almost takes me back to some of those 80's TV shows, "Stay tuned till next week, when..." Will I revisit this one? Sure, but I still think the few text issues need to be fixed...