Mr. Douchebag

Mar 3, 2022
Okay I'm gonna go fucking insane you guys. I'm probably one of 3 idiots in the whole of F95 who doesn't know what LiL refers to AND IT KEEPS GETTING REFERENCED HERE SOMEONE JUST FUCKING END MY MISERY

Edit: Nvm I figured it out off some guys banner in a comment from 2020. Ofc it's the 10GB game

Last edited:

salute223

Dec 18, 2021
...I found a link in the messages for Ikari, I tried finding it on Youtube and I could not find anything I'm extremely confused on where the link goes to. My curiosity since i can't figure it out is leading me here, can anyone help. Also I don't necessarily wanna just post the link cause it looked like an easter egg that people could find.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023
I not only closed and deleted that game, that dev went on my never to be trusted and played again list.
Let me get this straight this dev killed of one his characters and lied about it , well that's a definite fuckin pass small tits games are scarce nowadays but I don't think this one is worth all that bullshit , so thanks for the heads up man

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Let me get this straight this dev killed of one his characters and lied about it , well that's a definite fuckin pass small tits games are scarce nowadays but I don't think this one is worth all that bullshit , so thanks for the heads up man
Bruhhhh context. He's referencing Acting Lessons where one of two LIs will die in a fire and unless you've played the loyal path you have to choose which.

Ksakep

Dec 8, 2021
Pros

- Better events. Finally they are longer and more exciting. Also there are more feelings and sparkles. Quite an improvement.
- Nami is good in this update, even if she definitely needs more events.

Cons

- "Remember to smile" from a god. Really? Another one "inspiration" xD
- It's quite lazy, not giving names for side characters. Why not? It's not hard, but make the story better. "Girl #3" is just bad storytelling, even if you try to make it plot-relevant. Maybe you have a big plot reveal for it later, but it looks bad.

Overall

You need 1) less inspiration from other games, 2) more original content, 3) more events with girls.

Reactions: Saga89 and hcguy

throwaway1488

Apr 12, 2020
2 things made me stop playing cause it annoyed me before even being able to really get into the game:
  • a shit load of black screens with text instead of just the previous/next image
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Okay I'm gonna go fucking insane you guys. I'm probably one of 3 idiots in the whole of F95 who doesn't know what LiL refers to AND IT KEEPS GETTING REFERENCED HERE SOMEONE JUST FUCKING END MY MISERY

Edit: Nvm I figured it out off some guys banner in a comment from 2020. Ofc it's the 10GB game
LiL is genuinely the best renpy game I've ever played to the point where I'm worried about finishing it and going back to playing the rest

It's like finally playing a game at 60Hz for the first time in your life and then going back to a 30fps game

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
2 things made me stop playing cause it annoyed me before even being able to really get into the game:
  • a shit load of black screens with text instead of just the previous/next image
Unfortunately for you, it seems that being "somewhat inspired" by something is synonimous to copying 90% of it by this dev's standards and that also happens to be part of it

Reactions: hcguy and Ksakep

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Finally starting to get into this game after months of putting it off (Wanted to catch up with LiL first)

Do the events ever start to get longer/more fleshed out? I think I'm about halfway through chapter 1 and the events seem to really fly by. Like they're super short. I'm enjoying the story so far but there just doesn't seem to be a lot to latch onto with the character interactions. They talk for 2 minutes and then the MC leaves. It's difficult to get a real feel for the characters and how they think when the dialogue and narration is so short.

Just wondering if that aspect improves or if I need to just stop expecting something from this game that it doesn't intend on delivering.

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
I think it would do a lot of good to find and replace a large amount of the "You see," and maybe even the ", you ask?" written in the game, and to mix it up in the future. It's fine to have that sort of fluff/filler personality in your sentences, but when you write you should come back to it later and read it with fresh eyes to catch oddities or things that just feel unnatural. Good luck with the development and thank you so much for making a game and sharing it.

ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
...I found a link in the messages for Ikari, I tried finding it on Youtube and I could not find anything I'm extremely confused on where the link goes to. My curiosity since i can't figure it out is leading me here, can anyone help. Also I don't necessarily wanna just post the link cause it looked like an easter egg that people could find.
It's not a link, that's all I can say. :)

Just to add to what Mommysbuttslut already said, I'm not the dev of the game I was referring to with that joke either.

Do the events ever start to get longer/more fleshed out?
I've been gradually increasing the average event length over time, and the upcoming v0.9 has some of the longest events in the game yet.

---

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

P4DD2001

Aug 14, 2024
Very well written, funny game, great replayability Lovely friendly british dev plenty of material for theory crafters to feast upon immersive characters and overall just great design, i don't think it's story is a lil copy i mean sure i can see inspiration but that's it, it would be like calling ratatouille a mickey mouse copy because they both have a mouse.
Tldr 10/10 depending on the ending, we are still halfway in this journey and it's already my favorite novel.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Well, first of all, Ratatouille has a rat in it, not a mouse - it's right there in the name.

But this is like calling Ratatouille a Mickey Mouse copy because it actually has a mouse instead of a rat, and that mouse has big round ears and a high speaking voice and a girlfriend mouse who wore a bow and a polka-dot dress and a dog named after a planet and there is a duck who doesn't wear pants and speaks in a weird voice and the mouse makes his first appearance driving a steamboat and...

runner810

Oct 3, 2021
Well, first of all, Ratatouille has a rat in it, not a mouse - it's right there in the name.

But this is like calling Ratatouille a Mickey Mouse copy because it actually has a mouse instead of a rat, and that mouse has big round ears and a high speaking voice and a girlfriend mouse who wore a bow and a polka-dot dress and a dog named after a planet and there is a duck who doesn't wear pants and speaks in a weird voice and the mouse makes his first appearance driving a steamboat and...
cry about it

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018

You know, for shits and giggles I tried to figure out what LiL is... no dice. And since someone went to the trouble of posting that they wanted to know, then edited said post to explain that they'd figure it out... but without sharing it.

It's like posting "I'm trying to discover the answer to the universe, cause that must be really important or at least entertaining, right?" Then responding to your own post, "I've done it! I've discovered the answer to the universe! OK, bye."

Sooooo... LiL stands for? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes