muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
about to start this. hope it's good!
It's entertaining, enough that I want to know what the hell is going on...
Be sure to keep an eye on events, listed both under EVENTS and CHARACTERS. It took me a while 'before I'd realized you have to hit milestones to trigger the next events.

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
It's entertaining, enough that I want to know what the hell is going on...
Be sure to keep an eye on events, listed both under EVENTS and CHARACTERS. It took me a while 'before I'd realized you have to hit milestones to trigger the next events.
thank you for the heads up. I'm used to VNs like LIL having prerequisites that need to be met before certain events trigger, both main and character events, so I'm at least prepared for it.

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
thank you for the heads up. I'm used to VNs like LIL having prerequisites that need to be met before certain events trigger, both main and character events, so I'm at least prepared for it.
Another reference to LiL... Someone spell that out, What game is it?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Hey guys gonna start playing this, i'm seeing that there are prereqs to get stuff. Does that mean it's worth going into sandbox mode, or does linear cause no problems?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys gonna start playing this, i'm seeing that there are prereqs to get stuff. Does that mean it's worth going into sandbox mode, or does linear cause no problems?
It always worth going into sandbox mode, but you will miss no events if you go linear. You also can exit linear mode and check generic stuff whenever you want

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
It always worth going into sandbox mode, but you will miss no events if you go linear. You also can exit linear mode and check generic stuff whenever you want
I suppose so, I'm used to both lessons in love and dissonance at this point so kinda having trouble deciding the two. But...since I can just switch back and forth guess it doesn't matter. (Especially to see some H-scene repeatables since they may be different). Guess I will stay in sandbox for now though just to experience talking to the characters.

Already liking the humor in this game tho lmao

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
But...since I can just switch back and forth guess it doesn't matter.
Disso has actually the worst sandbox ever, and LiL both has to many options and bad designed chapter 3, so techincally LiY has the best sandbox you ever played. It has it's downdownsides though: there is almost no grinding after first few character events

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Disso has actually the worst sandbox ever, and LiL both has to many options and bad designed chapter 3, so techincally LiY has the best sandbox you ever played. It has it's downdownsides though: there is almost no grinding after first few character events
I agree with lessons in love there's so many options and a lot of them are very important to your routes. I do take a liking to speaking to characters and some harem but the consequences are truly real there. How is the harem stuff here? Fromw hat you say though seems pretty enjoyable, just grinding later on ends up amounting to nothing?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I agree with lessons in love there's so many options and a lot of them are very important to your routes. I do take a liking to speaking to characters and some harem but the consequences are truly real there. How is the harem stuff here? Fromw hat you say though seems pretty enjoyable, just grinding later on ends up amounting to nothing?
This game is more about harem stuff then about consiquences, however there are some. You wouldn't miss them if you are stick to 100% walktrhough. Harem stuff is cute. Grinding is... let's say that if you are on the freroam and only look for the event requirements if you are stuck, you would never feel it.

Ksakep

Dec 8, 2021
Well, update is out for 5 days. Any links to a leaked version?
Yeah, atrX, I know that's your own thread and you won't publish anything now, but I'm asking another people xD

Reactions: SD10KX

7thUmbra

Aug 20, 2017
Am curious, if choose to not have sex with hina and yu does anything in the story change aside from missing out on a few scenes? like the dialogue changes in like one scene as far as i can tell if you kiss yokubo, but the plot is ultimately unaffected it seems

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Am curious, if choose to not have sex with hina and yu does anything in the story change aside from missing out on a few scenes? like the dialogue changes in like one scene as far as i can tell if you kiss yokubo, but the plot is ultimately unaffected it seems
There is a major plot divergence in chapter two, but it does not seem to be fully supported in later updates

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Uh oh...I see a beach trip. I also see a confession, and I also chose to kiss Yokubo...this is oddly familiar..surely there wouldn't be any dire route changing consequences to this

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Uh oh...I see a beach trip. I also see a confession, and I also chose to kiss Yokubo...this is oddly familiar..surely there wouldn't be any dire route changing consequences to this
WDYM by no consequences? You killed Shuu!

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes