Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Noo don't make it a challenge cause I would certainly lose out choosing to kiss Yokubo early. Though....given how that rin and Chika stuff went, the reprocussions came way later on. So...I may go back and choose the not kiss option.

Truly the PTSD of kissing the best friends crush too early, and I have a feeling there will be something with it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lost in You [v0.9.1] [atrX] - Compressed

Updated the compression, as the first one seems to have missing the new content, no idea how that happened. If you downloaded before my last edit you need to redownload (or update with the official update patch thats in the 1st post.

Win/Linux [761 MB]
- - - -

Mac [756 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Megane Fetish

Apr 17, 2018
So how much is it inspired by LiL? As much as I like LiL, the "horror" aspects of it aren't what I like. The annoying puzzles during resets especially suck. This game looks pretty interesting, so I may give it a go as long as it doesn't stray too far into LiL annoying "horror".

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LostInYou-0.9.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ardarg

Formerly 'rdmrdm'
Jul 2, 2023
Game looks to be decently well made but I can't even make it 5 mins in. This guy you play as is the corniest loser in the universe like I can't help but laugh or cringe every time he does a little monologue about his sigmaness or how he's a "manipulator" (I don't think anyone in real life has ever called themselves that unironically).

Anyone know if he's like that for the rest of the game or does he realize he sounds like a r/manipulation subreddit member

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Lost in You [v0.9.1] [atrX] - Compressed

Win/Linux [731 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [726 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

When I start the game I get the previous version 0.82 instead of 0.91

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
When I start the game I get the previous version 0.82 instead of 0.91
Thats weird. Not sure why it does that.
Will try to recompress.

Have you checked ingame. If there is new content (if you played the update before).
The compression has all the correct rpas that were changed or got added this update.

Reuploaded it, no clue what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: fun_master_BW

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Can one of these please not follow in LIL footsteps? Is that too much to ask? Does it absolutely need to be stuffed to the gills with angst and misery? Can one of these please end in a harem without people dying, broken, empty, or insane?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Nah, I'd end up in crippling depression after finding out the MC is cheating on me with 15 girls

Feb 17, 2024
Can one of these please not follow in LIL footsteps? Is that too much to ask? Does it absolutely need to be stuffed to the gills with angst and misery? Can one of these please end in a harem without people dying, broken, empty, or insane?
Mostly because, no matter how you look at it, a harem where everyone is happy or satisfied is pretty much impossible, and from then on, you explore how much drama there must be. LiL isn't the first game that did this, and it certainly won't be the last denpa-style game.

bextoper

May 4, 2020
Despite some flaws, I really liked this game, mainly because of the characters and interactions with them. "Happy Scenes" at the beginning of the first chapter were kinda lame, but closer to the middle and especially to the end of the first chapter they were pretty cool.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes