Unity - Completed - Lost Ruins [Final] [ALTARI GAMES]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AyakamiYuu

Very good game, hard at start because i suck, but after running find more item I petty much killing most of enemy.
    Boss fight hard and use bullet hell skill butI have teddy to protect me.
    Love this game, recommend to try it yourself.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Squall14

Brillant and stressing juicing game!

Keeps you on edge due to its creepy and atmospheric vibe.
    Controls feels smoove. Cute pixal art and detailed animations.

Polished game as well (haven't encounted any bugs or crashes).
    Story is simple and enjoyable to read (unlike the majority of side scrollers and JRPGs).

Challenging game and cute pixal art! (I had to say it twice :LOL:).
    Normal mode feels like hard mode and you will die at least once on your first playthrough. It is unavoidable.

I only give 5 stars to games that really deserve it and this one does. I strongly recommend to side scroller and survival horror enthusiasts.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[Final]
    Cool game.
    Have it on Steam and beat it some time ago.

-Story, Originality
    School girl, go beat up monster girls!

-Renders
    Good 2D art.

-Sound
    Nice music and sounds.

-Playability
    2-4 hours, I think.

-Performance
    It works.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    Quality animations.

-Voice Acting
    Don't remember hearing any.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    Cool game to beat once and then replay on other difficulties with\without extra challenges.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CtrlAltDelicious

Bought this game on steam a year ago after seeing an indeimaus video. It's a fairly difficult, but very fun metroidvania. There's not much to say about it other than it's really good.

Pros:
    + Great graphics
    + Fun gameplay
    + Alternate characters after you beat the game for added replayability
    + Cool boss fights
  5. 5.00 star(s)

edw114

An excellent game for the metroidvania soulslike. There are cute monster girls in Japanese school outfits for those so inclined. I bought this on steam years ago, worth full price, so being free here is a nobrainer
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

Outstanding art with amazing gameplay, with excellent replayability through item choice and gameplay style. The bosses are fun, the items you use are unque, and it just feels great to control. Its truly one of the best in its genre, a must play.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Eromant

I definitely recommend. One of my favorite metroidvanias. The game is damn cute. The lack of sexual content in this case is a plus. But look at those cool boobs. Most of the characters are pretty damn cute. The game is played for the first time in 3-4 hours. The complexity of the game creeps up to the dark souls.