[S>Translator] [S>Writer] Paid Lost writer looking for a job

rebecasta

Dec 16, 2018
Hey, guys!

Let's start from the beginning, shall we? My name is Rebeca and I'm basically looking for a job as a writer. Yeah. That simple. I know it may seem pretty silly posting all this here when there are tons of pages meant for that, but I've been in this one for a while now and I've played so many games that I'm really looking forward to work in some of them.

By the way, of course, I have experience writing. I've been a ghost writer for a while now (almost four years) but I'm taking a break for it. Maybe I can spend my new free time in here. I've been a translator as well (spanish-english and english-spanish) and a spelling checker for a few months. I have family in two different countries in which spanish and english are the main ones, so I have a really high level in both of them. Just in case you're interested, I also speak fluent catalan, but I'm not sure if it would be really useful in an english page.

I've worked in a few genres, but the ones I love the most are the erotic ones. Fantasy, sci-fi, contemporary, medieval... I actually like them all too. Aren't they interesting? Anyways, I tend to be pretty good at black humour, but I can also add a bit of drama if necessary. It never hurts, right? I'm experienced in creating characters too, so if that's what you're looking for, you can considerate me :)

By the way, I have no problem working in a team, I've been in projects like that before and most of the time is pretty funny. I also don't have a problem working individually. In both cases, as long as you tell me what you exactly want. Or, at least, a close idea of it.

I won't post anything relating to my payment because it strongly depends on the kind of work you want me to do. It's negotiable anyways and I don't like to post expensive prices, so don't worry about that at all. Also, I'm always looking forward for you to be the one who tells me the price so we can talk about it.

And... well, I'll leave my email here so you can contact me if you want more info or anything like that: jmarcussastre1@gmail.com

(btw, let's hope nobody spams me the whole inbox)

See ya, thanks for reading me :D

Last edited:

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
In fact no one will spam you
Because you look for a paid job
If it revenues shared will be the other way :ROFLMAO:
Goodluck

• Haha
Reactions: MooN <3