Unity Abandoned Love Aine [v0.2.1] [Sex Hot]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Demonshaw

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone have any idea what the password is for the computer? Earlier passwords posted in this thread aren't working (numbers only now)

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone have any idea what the password is for the computer? Earlier passwords posted in this thread aren't working (numbers only now)
The password is different each time, it's composed from the numbers on the books on the shelf and they are randomized every time you start a new game. The order in which you have to enter them is alphabetical. It goes as following:
1. Divine comedy
2. Fifty shades of Grey
3. Great Gatsby
4. Gulliver's travels
5. Hamlet
6. Hannibal
7. Lolita
8. Moby Dick

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Any news on an update?
The last post on Patreon seems to be from late June, and the last version on Game Jolt (online version 0.2.9) was from around the same time, so it doesn't look like it will be any time soon, but hopefully the dev will resurface. I like the art style and the story has promise, so hopefully it hasn't been abandoned.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I'm also having an issue with the bathtub not being interactable and having nothing in it, despite me having the plunger. Oh well, that's a shame, because I love p&c adventure games and female masturbation. At least I got to see the latter.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No obvious public status for around nine months.

Marked as Abandoned.

Jaceca2002

Mar 25, 2020
Yup, updated to 0.2.8 beta. Also the game has been moved off of gamejolt. It's been put up on the deveoper's itch.io though. Still not updated all that much however. So while MAYBE not abandoned. But just about.

Reactions: GoGoBananas
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes