Hibari09

Aug 4, 2017
It's sad, most of my favorite games are abandoned, but i'm still hoping that some will come back to life someday

Nov 5, 2022
I'm glad there are art creators, man, for me it's much more than just a render, because in many games sexual content takes a long time, especially in slow burning games.
That's why I always make a point of thanking artists with their beautiful art, they are a good remedy for everything, including blue balls.:LOL:
Why Boron family eyes glowing? One thing I know. Mc got accident in past. Is they want to harm or kill mc? Who is that at end when mc is going home. Duke shoot at my sister. Even doctor eyes glowing. How they become like that? I mean eyes glowing.

CrazyApe001

Oct 26, 2023
View attachment 31446

Overview:
After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time after 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-31
Release Date: 2020-03-31
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
NOTE: Developer clearly states it's Abandoned

Important: Old saves don't work! Start 0.08 from new!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - MEGA -
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Little Xmas Gift!

Extras: Walkthrough - Char-based Walkthrough - Fan Signatures - Walkthrough, Gallery & Improvement Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 64047 View attachment 64043 View attachment 44438 View attachment 44439 View attachment 31433 View attachment 31434 View attachment 31440 View attachment 64042 View attachment 64044 View attachment 64046 View attachment 44440 View attachment 64045 View attachment 44436 View attachment 86284 View attachment 86307
Will this ever be looked at again. This was an awesome story

Mamm0nite

Feb 20, 2019
Reposting from Patreon for anyone interested. Game is abandoned again.

I've been thinking a long time about writing this post and I think it's the right move to be fully transparent here. These last few months were horrible and I am definitely going crazy taking the game apart and simply not being satisfied with both the content I'm currently working on and in the recent past.

There were moments where I was optimistic and thought "I will get there" if I just create and try out different versions of the scenes, and yet after all those attempts I end up going to bed feeling like I made the progress I can build on, only to find I scrap everything because it was horrible/unusable on the next day (It actually was horrible).

I would be lying if I said I don't feel burned out at this point.

Whenever I logged into discord, I just didn't know what to say, looking at how I am not delivering even though I am relentlessly grinding and spending my whole day on creating content for 0.08.5 for so long now.

I know people are waiting and have waited for some time now, but working on LaS now comes with pressure and stress to a point where it's almost crippling.
And that's what I want to announce in this post - I will be taking a break from working on LaS for the time being.

I'm sorry that I have to disappoint you guys, but I truly don't feel like I can keep going like this.

As for how long the pause on game development is going to be, I don't know, and to be honest, I don't want to set a date on it.

I will however still be checking into discord and maybe even make some posts about my thoughts on 3D related matters, but I really want to get a normal "relationship" with the project again, instead of waking up to a full day of failure and just feel like I am repeatedly hitting a wall.

While on the break I also plan to look into the script and I'm considering making changes to the dialogue or similar to avoid a repeat of the above. I don't want to run into something like this ever again and of course, I hope to come up with something that finally works.

I am not sure if it's simply a mindset thing or I may just be setting expectations for myself which I can't meet. Either way, I hope by taking a break I can both organize my life and get a healthy/normal sleep schedule once again. Also, I hope to get a less stressful mindset towards LaS in general (Which by all means is mostly self-imposed.).

As for the Patreon page, I've decided to leave things as they are for now as I have no idea how things are going to change (I will update the front page though).

I also completely understand that for many this is not professional nor acceptable, in that case, if you choose to drop or cancel your pledge altogether, I wholeheartedly want to thank you for checking out the game and for all previous support.

I will keep working on becoming the developer LaS and future projects need.

While this sucks, it is by no means the end. I will continue, I just can't say when that time will come.

For now, stay safe guys.

Mamm0nite

Feb 20, 2019
Sad that the dev stop on this project even so i well say this the story is great it has the potential to match the other v.n that i already read still one of the v.n in my top 10 and where still going to wait until the dev resume it.

19o8

Oct 7, 2018
why don't we all work on this together? i'm totally willing to work on this project, if a few people get together we can do it guys. i mean we can start from scratch, change the story a bit, the basic idea is nice and the characters are good. PN me if you want to work on it with me. I'm even willing to do a full 3D game if enough people get together, whether in Unreal or Unity I don't care. For voice acting and all that shit we have AI and I have the know-how and the time.

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
Man! How was this game abandoned?!?! It's SOOOO good! And right as you're about to really find out more about the supernatural shit! 7767 PLEASE bring this game back!! lol

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Holy shit i forgot this game - showed me on alerts :confused: its sadly abandoned
ill ignore thread because Dev failed

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
why don't we all work on this together? i'm totally willing to work on this project, if a few people get together we can do it guys. i mean we can start from scratch, change the story a bit, the basic idea is nice and the characters are good. PN me if you want to work on it with me. I'm even willing to do a full 3D game if enough people get together, whether in Unreal or Unity I don't care. For voice acting and all that shit we have AI and I have the know-how and the time.
Im down for it. I don't have so much time on my hand but I can do the concept and writing. I also read a lot of mangas and I can bring in some concepts into the story and also help out somewhat with unreal, I'm not an expert in it, not even a pro, but maybe with some guidance I can maybe help out here and there. If you are still interesed.

Reactions: TessxV

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
im kinda diss apointed that this vn might be done-zo. it was good, to me at least. only problem i had was how the sister looks anerexic, even though i think atleast there's no descussions of her having a problem.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
I can.t find Amy's note book i look under the black cupboard in the hall way its not there :cry:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes