smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I just wish we have some carol time and more of the neighbors to, with chicks like that who gives a fuck about amy? every girl in the game is more prettier and hotter than her, even the chick with the dick.

Reactions: NewCummers

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I just wish we have some carol time and more of the neighbors to, with chicks like that who gives a fuck about amy? every girl in the game is more prettier and hotter than her, even the chick with the dick.
That's your opinion. I'm excited for the Amy love path, although, I would be even more excited about Amy submission.

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I care about Amy:love:, she's like all the other girls equally are equally interesting to me, but mother(Carol), slightly above the rest :cool:

Reactions: Hadgar

NewCummers

Oct 29, 2017
I 100% agree with you,but still i don't understand what is special about amy,for me i don't see some interesting about her,but every ppl have diff taste,shame that carol who more more better than amy not getting any content in 0.8 zzz

Reactions: smokebox

badass

Jul 24, 2017
I 100% agree with you,but still i don't understand what is special about amy,for me i don't see some interesting about her,but every ppl have diff taste,shame that carol who more more better than amy not getting any content in 0.8 zzz
I also think Amy is the least interesting girl in this game. My favorite is Mira, beautiful and mysterious :p

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Different strokes for different folks.

I personally can't wait to get some Lilly and Mira content (either/or, preferably both at the same time :p ) and of course continuation of submission route for Becky, but to be fair to all, it would be best if updates would focus on different girls alternatively. Of course that's not always entirely possible, since it makes sense we would get more Amy/Carol content sooner, considering they were close to the MC from the beginning while we met Mira only recently...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Different strokes for different folks.

I personally can't wait to get some Lilly and Mira content (either/or, preferably both at the same time :p ) and of course continuation of submission route for Becky, but to be fair to all, it would be best if updates would focus on different girls alternatively. Of course that's not always entirely possible, since it makes sense we would get more Amy/Carol content sooner, considering they were close to the MC from the beginning while we met Mira only recently...
It would make sense if everyone besides the Mom and the Sister would get more content because they already have a certain amount. But since so many people are so hot for incest we will probably get an update with them again....
I am thinking time is nothing in this case :-(
Well its like i said: Find another game to play and then be surprised when an update comes out for this one here. I don't keep my hopes high anymore, it comes when it comes and if nothing comes than i can't help it either. ;)

Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
It would make sense if everyone besides the Mom and the Sister would get more content because they already have a certain amount. But since so many people are so hot for incest we will probably get an update with them again....
I agree with your reasoning regarding the whole incest fad (never could understand reason for it myself but hey, whatever floats your boat) but what I meant is, that it makes sense Carol and Amy got more content than rest till now, not in future. Granted, they seem to be main characters, at least up till now (Becky being the only other love interest with love and submission route), so I guess we'll have to wait and see where Vequil takes us with future updates.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I agree with your reasoning regarding the whole incest fad (never could understand reason for it myself but hey, whatever floats your boat) but what I meant is, that it makes sense Carol and Amy got more content than rest till now, not in future. Granted, they seem to be main characters, at least up till now (Becky being the only other love interest with love and submission route), so I guess we'll have to wait and see where Vequil takes us with future updates.
Well i usualy don't use any incest patches, except i have to to be able to progress the story, so for me they are just women that are living together with my MC. I don't really mind incest in games but i also don't really need it to enjoy the game. I think the main characters will shift during the story and the Baron's will become more the focus, like they deserve. Also Becky as a submissive plaything has a nice sound to it.

But like you said we'll have to wait and see or not see. ;)

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Well i usualy don't use any incest patches, except i have to to be able to progress the story, so for me they are just women that are living together with my MC. I don't really mind incest in games but i also don't really need it to enjoy the game. I think the main characters will shift during the story and the Baron's will become more the focus, like they deserve. Also Becky as a submissive plaything has a nice sound to it.

But like you said we'll have to wait and see or not see. ;)
Oh we will see, I'm positive. high hopes anyway :) .
Just want the story to continue and really don't care who gets the love this update. Sure i have my preference but not gonna complain. Just Glad Veqvil picked it up again, rather fast in my opinion, considering what he told the people why he had to quit working on it.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Tukan

Oct 13, 2017

Well its like i said: Find another game to play and then be surprised when an update comes out for this one here. I don't keep my hopes high anymore, it comes when it comes and if nothing comes than i can't help it either. ;)
You are right, this game has so good story but too many players are fascinated by incest, to fuck a mom/sister/aunt/dog. So I think the dev would like to go on this way instead to continue with the story with neighbours, just to keep his donators. If he would like to continue with the story the game will be swell up and the updates will be more difficult to produce for dev. And then it end ... That is my opinion.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes