Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Can anyone share discord link? You can DM me too.
I've heard he's gone quiet on discord and it's patreon only. It's probably for the best that he distance himself from everything for a while to get himself back on the right track.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
He won't, he has love and passion for the game, just that he need to sort his personal life and stuff like that, so we just need to be supportive and patient :)
i dont believe it will happen soon, all those months he was just forcing himself to work on it ...im guessing it took huge toll on him and now it hurts me to say this but i dont count on quick comeback. he will be back when he will be ready if ever.
best we can all do is to give the guy a break and stop bothering him

klimantew

Dec 19, 2018
When you're depressed, you need to be around people that care about you that you can be with IRL.
Some people might suggest therapy (but that's expensive) - it certainly helped me with my anger issues.
Whatever Veq needs to do to get his life back together, he should do exactly that. I've seen a lot of developers let their life take a back seat to the project. I don't want that to happen to Veq.

@klimantew Why do you even need a save or cheat file? The game's not that hard.
I agree with you. already passed it, but was disappointed in this game. I liked the game very much, but it’s the end of the most interesting place. And as I understand it, there will be no continuation

Morgul Xen

Fledgeling Vampire
Donor
Mar 27, 2019
Holy shit just played this for the first time and finished it, and this is not what I expected at all, I am pleasantly pleased.

Reactions: theneedle

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does choosing any particular trait helps??
At this point, nothing much changes. I think Veq said he was planning on reworking them (or something along those lines) but at this point, there isn't much to be done with them.
There's a couple of minor events that can be influenced with the traits. I think they're going to be much more important further down the line.

D

Deleted member 1063287

Haven't played this game in a while, can someone tell me how far you can go with the mom?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How long it's gonna be on hold?
How long is a piece of string? Veq isn't in a good place right now. The best we can do is send him out best wishes and give him all the space and time he needs/wants.
I think he's frozen all payments until he feels up to the task.
@omegared81 Now that's support. Read the post linked to in @Eerie Entity's post further up this page.
@klimantew I'm almost certain that there will be a continuation. Just not for some time. You should read that post too. It'll clarify a few things.

Apr 14, 2019
Guys, Veq isn't in a good place right now. The best we can do is send him out best wishes and give him all the space and time he needs/wants.
I think he's frozen all payments until he feels up to the task.
@klimantew There will be a continuation. Just not for some time.
Better OnHold than Abandoned i guess... Like the saying "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait " Take your time dev no rush~~~ (Hope i didnt jinx it by saying the A-word) :p

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Better OnHold than Abandoned i guess... Like the saying "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait " Take your time dev no rush~~~ (Hope i didnt jinx it by saying the A-word) :p
I'm sure it's all good. Even with his troubles, I think Veq's happy knowing we enjoy what he's given us so far.

@veqvil I - and doubtless many others - do not see it as whining. Take all the time you want.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sure it's all good. Even with his troubles, I think Veq's happy knowing we enjoy what he's given us so far.

@veqvil I - and doubtless many others - do not see it as whining. Take all the time you want.
Seriously, Veq, take care of yourself. Your head needs to be right, and you need to watch your physical health too. Be well, and take whatever time you need. Our thoughts are all with you, man.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes