Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Damn why does caitlyn get no love ?
Not complaining about Mira. Since I see a wincest route why no sister sandwich route :mad: ?
So far I'm liking the hidden racial plot more than anything.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Patreon update:

It took me quite some time to find the courage to post something again but I certainly owe everyone a sign of life after the long silence.
Lately I was quite busy with real life stuff and processing things. I'm trying to transition into a more positive mindset and search/look for silver linings (yes I do get professional help now).
Balance is key and apparently I didn't properly balance things out in the past.
Anyways, I want to thank you all for the kind words.
Visiting my page, I was shocked to see how many people are still supporting me.
And while it's very touching and I am thankful, I want to encourageeveryone to only follow me for now and maybe consider supporting me again once I put out updates.
I am certainly not a person that's happy with taking support for not delivering.
Eitherway, thank you guys and I try to post something interesting next time.
welp i guess hes alive and is getting help, i do hope he gets better and can find the balance in his life... i would also like to see this game continued maybe he can also hire a few ppl to help him out (he was making good money on this game but he was also killing off himself working on the game to get the realeases out)...

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Patreon update:

It took me quite some time to find the courage to post something again but I certainly owe everyone a sign of life after the long silence.
Lately I was quite busy with real life stuff and processing things. I'm trying to transition into a more positive mindset and search/look for silver linings (yes I do get professional help now).
Balance is key and apparently I didn't properly balance things out in the past.
Anyways, I want to thank you all for the kind words.
Visiting my page, I was shocked to see how many people are still supporting me.
And while it's very touching and I am thankful, I want to encourageeveryone to only follow me for now and maybe consider supporting me again once I put out updates.
I am certainly not a person that's happy with taking support for not delivering.
Eitherway, thank you guys and I try to post something interesting next time.
Is it possible for him to suspend the support he receives each month? If so, he should have done that, since he's not happy taking money from people.

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
Sucks that this game is basically dead now, was my favourite and had so much potential but with so few updates from the dev, it's hard to be hopeful we'll see him back at work anytime soon

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
instead of overthinking past setbacks we people should just move on...( Saitama One Punch Man )
Its a major setback. his post made it believe the 0.8 was almost finished even though it wasn't he should have taken his health seriously. no serious job would allow you to overwork like this you will get a burnout so fast that you wont have an option but to completly stop it. Or face serious health issues.

Reactions: bobby677

HMTheOwner

Jul 27, 2018
Dependable_223

it is my hypothesis that his health became how it is because he was overthinking. Overthinking causes us humans stress and stress makes our body to spend more energy than it needs and it causes our body to weaken ( besides other physical reasons ) then we became sick. (unless it is caused by microbes and or viruses god forbid for some of them dont need our body to become weak.)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it possible for him to suspend the support he receives each month? If so, he should have done that, since he's not happy taking money from people.
It is. Patreon creators can pause existing and new pledges until such time as the creator says otherwise to avoid a month of billing patrons for nothing.

Last edited:

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
It is. Patreon creators can pause existing and new pledges until such time as the creator says otherwise to avoid a month of billing patrons for nothing.
Oh, so he knows what he's doing. If he stated that he needs the $ to help with his current situation, I believe people would be fine with that. However, stating that he feels bad about the billing, while doing nothing to stop is just wrong, at least from my perspective. Give us the hard truth.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes