• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Love Bite [v0.2] [Springwind]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.1...

This is an extremely short introduction demo, and I mean extremely short... I almost didn't even bother doing a review, because there is so little to actually see and read, but it still gives just enough information to get a slight idea of what the story is sort of about...

The visuals of the characters are very well done, although you only see one of them close up... It looks like an Asian themed décor and character models... The camera views for the quick movement add some production value to that particular picture...

The script (what little there is) is decent, but there is a tiny amount of broken English and some mix matching of a couple words in the wrong order... You don't really get a sense of the over all plot, but the story appears to be about a male protagonist vampire who is either hurt or just really thirsty, and he runs into a young woman who he them drinks blood from... Most of the choices presented from that point on, don't really go anywhere... You primarily just hit content walls claiming Work in Progress... There is literally around 30 to 60 seconds of actual content reading, with many content walls... At first I thought it was just dead ends, but they are actual place holders for future content...

I do hope this VN/Game does not go with player punishment dead ends, but we'll have to wait and see...

Overall, it looks and feels decent, although there really isn't enough content to really gauge anything about the plot or story... But you do get a sense of the visual style, who and what the protagonist is, and what the story may be about... It is too early to really get a sense of much else, so I'll definitely give this VN/Game a revisit later on into it's development to get a better clue as to the plot and overall story progression...