VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love, Demons and Broken Nose [v0.2.1] [Lawfullame]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
746878_logo_1600_400_v2.jpg

Overview:
Love, Demons and Broken Nose is an adults visual novel about a man in his twenties who experienced a mysterious paranormal encounter while hanging out with Jane, his friend with benefits and former classmate.
This event brings both friends to Dana, another of our protagonist's former classmates and the girl he loved and betrayed in his teenage years.
A chain of other mysterious events that follows makes our young man and both girls live together under one roof, take adventurous trips and accept the fact that they must face an ancient evil.
Although the times when Dana struggled with the urge to beat the main protagonist unconscious are long gone and the three get along pretty well most of the time, this cohabitation is not always easy, and a demon on their ass doesn't make it easier.
Is everything just a consequence of silly game when our trio together with another friend accidentally opened Pandora's box a few years ago, or is there something else behind these events?​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-01
Release Date: 2020-08-01
Developer: Lawfullame
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android Universal: - -

d1_bathroom_join_shower_2.jpg d1_sex1.jpg jane_introduction_1.png 01.jpg 03.jpg Image0.jpg 746877_sex1.jpg 746876_intruder.jpg 746875_caught.jpg 746874_12.jpg 746873_11.jpg 746872_10.jpg 746871_9b.jpg 746870_9a.jpg 746869_8.jpg 746868_7.jpg 746861_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Love, Demons and Broken Nose
so is the game called Love, Demons and Broken Nose as the description states or Love Demon and Broken Nose as the title for the thread states? cause they are two distinctly different things

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
so is the game called Love, Demons and Broken Nose as the description states or Love Demon and Broken Nose as the title for the thread states? cause they are two distinctly different things
Fixed :) thanks for notice

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Well, I don't normally go for games that are just starting out(I think I have downloaded a total of three of them), but that overview actually got my interest so I will download this one and give it a try.

Reactions: AmBush-UK

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Fixed :) thanks for notice
All in a day's work for your Friendly Neighborhood Lolicon

Also though what I was more worried about is the , (comma) needed to seperate love and demons? or is this story about love demons?

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Good start, there is going to be a good story here and hopefully a couple of hot girls to play with. Everything about this is very solid, please keep up the good work.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Reading the description this game seem pretty unique from the standard games, plot wise atleast that i usually see. You know the cliche Mom/Sis incest plot or Father Daughter/Girlfriends daughters or even younger girls with Older males plot. No shade to them but it's refreshing to have something different every now and then.

As for this game, I haven't played yet as it's currently downloading. My opinion could change so we'll see.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, so I have played it now. It is pretty light on the renders, and there are a few more area's with misspelled words, and a couple area's with extra words. But all in all, I liked the story so far.

Reactions: darlic
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes