VN Ren'Py Love in Space - development thread

RuinedGames

Apr 2, 2021
Hello :) I'm developing a VN. "Love in Space" is a futuristic novel, without spoiling too much I could say MC is a young (18+) male training hard to join professional e-sports team and earn a ticket on a space ship to leave his dying planet.

Most important tags I'm aiming for are: virgin, harem, male protagonist, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, multiple endings.
At a later stage, I'm planning to add male domination and bdsm elements towards one specific girl, and even later I hope to add a transgender character - but that's a very long term plan, and not sure if I'll ever add that, I'll probably ask the players if they're interested in that content before I commit my time to it.

At the moment I have like 300+ lines of dialogue, which is just a prologue basically. I have no NSFW content yet. And I have absolutely no graphics, I'm just writing the text and the choices. Its not a quick fap material, with tons of sex out of nowhere, I focus on the story and character development. I plan a lot of sex content in the game, but the player will have to find out a bit about the setup and about the girls before getting intimate. I hope I'll give you a captivating story.

I was also writing another story, "Lust and Denial", but I believe this one has more potential, so "LaD" is on hold. I'm very happy with how the story unfolds in "Love in Space", I hope others will enjoy it as much as I do.

Here is the link to the very first pre-pre-pre-alpha release (no NSFW written content & no graphical content at all, some developer notes are left in the game).

Any feedback is highly welcomed. Cheers!

Reactions: Reifon

RuinedGames

Apr 2, 2021
New release, added about 100 lines of dialogue, maybe more, and reworked the existing dialogues. I expanded the prologue and also pushed the plot forward. Still no NSFW and no graphics. Many changes overall.

Reactions: Reifon