• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
There is a chance, but since the pixelation is so dense, lots of frames will need to be redrawn and this takes time.
I'll come up with a sure answer before the full version release on F95, so you'll either have an uncensored full version in 6 months or the censored one. I'll come back to this anyway.
Yes, thank you.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Love is like a dream [1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 944 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 249 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 215 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

besomi

Mar 11, 2021
Thank you for restoring this! It was basically abandonware at this point.

I actually tried to buy it some time back and discovered it was removed from dlsite, the search for some dusty old forgotten copy eventually led me here.

Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX

McKraken

May 13, 2017
This is actually godlike, great job OP. Rescued this great work from the double-death of being based on Flash + the obnoxious DRM.

If anyone's interested, the artist is still around and drawing:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Back and JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
McKraken , I have some insight in the interactivity of the original.
All the interactivity was pointless and confusing, every your choice was leading you to the same ending, even the text was the same, apart from some minor scenes. Also the order of the scenes didn't make any sense sometimes and lead to the story being mediocre and unnecessary. And I'm not even talking about the sound, it was so low, that with the 100% volume and headphones you could hear it faintly.

Reactions: McKraken

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Clicking 'NEXT' option in the original flash game opens up the .html file of the next scene. Is there a way to open the .swf of the next scene instead of the .html on clicking 'NEXT' ?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Clicking 'NEXT' option in the original flash game opens up the .html file of the next scene. Is there a way to open the .swf of the next scene instead of the .html on clicking 'NEXT' ?
I just opened the files in order, after looking the name in the browser.
There's no easy solution I know of

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Unofficial Android port LOVE IS LIKE A DREAM of by su WorkUpload
I linked your post in the thread, but I tested the game and it has the same issues I experienced with my Android port, it provides worse experience, that's why I didn't make one, I don't want to officially support it. But thanks for the link anyway.

jeanbureau

Nov 5, 2018
WTF I had to drop a line here for OP.
This is some fuckin incredible work. I can't believe it. I'm one of those few dudes that bought the original game years ago, but the whole flash player bullshit was driving me nuts. You took an old-school masterpiece and made it High Definition, uncensored and cherry on top, translated and with a nice custom launcher / Menu.
I've read both threads and the replies and I don't think people appreciate properly the work this guy delivered. I'm blown away. I scrapped the internet to find a decent quality video of the game because was tired of dealing with the shitty flash game with cropped resolution. But I found better than the original.
THANKS A LOT + FUCKING HELL GOOD WORK SIR

• Red Heart
Reactions: Back and JustXuX
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes