EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
iq4dE+.png

overview.png
Stalked, loved, abducted. it's only a matter of time before he gets you and he WILL get you, or else another will. The question is, will you escape? Or submit?

Jump into the kinky world of Love lock where someone's lurking around every corner. This horror erotic story features around fetishes and elements of BDSM. Play as yourself while you do your best to navigate your way through these difficult situations and see if you can manage to survive.

The only game that is available here currently is a demo but there is beta testing available to Patreons.
The features mentioned below are referring to the final product, the demo is just a sample of that product and won't have everything listed above.

This game has both heterosexual as well as homosexual content, you can choose who you play as but you can't change the characters around you.

This game is a dark fantasy, if you are not comfortable with any of the content in this game then please do not play it. If you are triggered by this content then please do not play it. This game is designed to thrill not harm people.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-14
Release Date: 2021-01-09
Developer: BondageBunny - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailer:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

b081c2ed6053bf3dfceac4d458cf112e.jpg 8306aea916672db7a36c2bd3fbbaeb6a.jpg a63189441f5576e401c2392d504c1c54.jpg B7ssIz.png KpvupI.png Z8u5YR.png tdR3wg.png 9656caca977de48838f770b7a0b0f7d8.jpg

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Features:
8 Character routes (1 Hidden one)
85,000+ words of in-game text
Quick time events/Mini-games
Animated Sprites
Partial voice acting
Choose your own pronoun he/she
175+ Choices, each choice dramatically changing the story.
7 routes+, 9 Chapters, 22+ Endings and Ending collection page
24+ CG
12+ Achievements

Is this completed? 22 endings? sounds completed

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Features:
8 Character routes (1 Hidden one)
85,000+ words of in-game text
Quick time events/Mini-games
Animated Sprites
Partial voice acting
Choose your own pronoun he/she
175+ Choices, each choice dramatically changing the story.
7 routes+, 9 Chapters, 22+ Endings and Ending collection page
24+ CG
12+ Achievements

Is this completed? 22 endings? sounds completed
First release

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
It might be just me, but I found the Rebecca (blonde) and Daniela (redhead)'s design really goofy.

I know it's like represent how deprived and psychopathic they are, but to me they look more like those celebrities-parody/political cartoon that are supposed to look satirely fugly.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like the game in theory, but not in practice. It's claims to have "22 endings", but forgot to mention that it's 22 BAD endings which means anything you do... You die, or get raped then die, or die then get raped. What's the point of choices if they are all bad? Then they got minigames that are pretty much "click fast" or "click on the moving circle". Even after you win the minigames you still die. There is almost no visual art here. It's definitely missing a gay tag. Judging by the CG's included I figured maybe some crazy chick kidnaps you then thats the game, nah it's always a dude for some gay butt secks. Stay out of my butthole okay?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
It's a demo.

"Hi there, I had just released a windows version of Love Lock's demo but there was some art I forgot to draw lmao (this is embarrassing) so to those 4 people that managed to download it before I remembered this, I am sorry, and lmao I hope you get a laugh out of the placeholder images I used while building it x"D

To everyone else who's viewed the page, please stay tuned! I'll have a release very soon, just working out all the bugs."

Reactions: awaf113
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes