VN Others Completed Love Love H-Maid [Final] [Lilith Soft]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Love-Love-H-Maid.jpg

Overview:
A cute and ecchi story depicting the sweet everyday life of a boy and his maid. Enjoy their lewd and loving daily existence!​

Updated: 24/10/2003
Developer:
Censorship:Yes
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:
Full Save

love-love-h-maid.png LOVE LOVE H MAID 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016

Single heroine, and she's not loli at all from what I can tell. It's those damn anime eyes, they throw everyone off. :D

Dalus89

Jul 26, 2017

Single heroine, and she's not loli at all from what I can tell. It's those damn anime eyes, they throw everyone off. :D
well it depends on her size if shes a loli or not, since the term loli does have nothing to do with age. :D
loli means small girl, so its just the size of her body not the age at all. she could be 25+ but have a small body and she would still be a loli :)

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
well it depends on her size if shes a loli or not, since the term loli does have nothing to do with age. :D
loli means small girl, so its just the size of her body not the age at all. she could be 25+ but have a small body and she would still be a loli :)
Sounds like you didn't click my spoiler button.

Fun fact: Loli is actually short for Lolita, a term based on the name of the titular character from the book "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov about a man who starts a sexual relationship with his 12 year-old step-daughter. Although the connection isn't direct, as Lolita inspired the book "The Lolita Complex" by Russell Trainer which in turn was picked up by Japanese culture to describe the fans of characters with a young appearance ("Lolicons"), but then, ultimately the characters started being called Loli too.

I haven't read The Lolita Complex, and from all accounts it's kind of a crock of shit pop psychology book written by a pedo out to justify himself and his views, but Lolita is a masterful work of art everyone should read. Loli content turns my stomach and it's still one of my favorite books.

tmyk.gif

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not used to seeing something so lighthearted from lilith
Same. I clicked thinking "lilith title I hadn't played". Had to do a double take to make sure it was actually lilith after reading the description. Seems pretty light hearted.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Aaaand after this title, they switched to rape stuff (unless there was another light-hearted title). Best choice ever.

Reactions: mesoru

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Most Lilith Soft stuff is light hearted, they tend to be more romance based. It's the Lilith Black ones that are all rape.

Also, maid here isn't loli, not even close.

Reactions: k8taponnyn