Status
Not open for further replies.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Bad news:
Apparently, you can get banned temporarily from translation sites because.. I translated too much. I honestly don't know how long lasts this thing.. so unfortunately, even though few files are missing, I can't do nothing about it for now. Someone knows how long this will last? Hours? A whole day?
Google does this as some kind of DDOS protection service. You may be able to bypass the block by going to the actual Google translate address ( ) and using the captcha that should be there. It's a mystery what the ping limit is before Google blocks you. Translator++ actually has a 5 second interval before every ping as to not appear as a DDOS attack.
I guess you could use Atlas.
That's what I was asking about just a couple posts ago, lol
There's no instructions whatsoever in what directory I need which files to utilize them inside Translator++
Nor can I even find a viable Atlas torrent today...

Reactions: mineiros123

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I guess you could use Atlas.
Tried to use, but didn't work. Maybe it's because I don't have ATLAS installed within my pc. I tried even Bing, but doesn't even start. So in the end the only choice was Google.. or Red Google. Can someone tell me that's the difference between the two? I mean, it's always google in the end.. so why the different name?

Google does this as some kind of DDOS protection service. You may be able to bypass the block by going to the actual Google translate address ( ) and using the captcha that should be there. It's a mystery what the ping limit is before Google blocks you. Translator++ actually has a 5 second interval before every ping as to not appear as a DDOS attack. .
Mhm.. seems that work! I'll try and translate more later.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
i don't know why do ppl keep recommend Atlas in this day & age,
the damn program always translate in broken engrish, and i bought the damn thing,

also how did you ppl got your hands on it?....almost all the links to it along with the cracks are dead.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i don't know why do ppl keep recommend Atlas in this day & age,
the damn program always translate in broken engrish, and i bought the damn thing,

also how did you ppl got your hands on it?....almost all the links to it along with the cracks are dead.
There's something scattered around this forum, around some threads, though I don't know if those links still works.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I apologize for the double post.. but there you have it:

Of course I'm not gonna provide you the game, because in the end it's literally one page back. Machine translation like you asked, just download the archive and don't mind the game.ini and the two other files. What you need is just the "Data" folder, so of course overwrite when asked and voilà, problem solved and game good to go. But if you want to copy even the game.ini feel free though there's nothing different because is the same file that you have on your "original" japanese copy - but if you want you can change the name within (where is the "title" line and lots of non-sense text, just put the title of the game and you'll see it in the window game, top left corner)

Of course to be able to see and have (and then overwrite) the "Data" folder you need to extract the game first.
So far, seems that everything works. Let me know if you encount any error of some sort... oh, one last thing: since "Script" might have been one those.. "problematic" file I didn't translate anything inside.

Ah, another thing: this machine has been made for the NG version of the game and not the other one. Don't remember the difference between the two right now.

Zabiros

Oct 8, 2017

Of course I'm not gonna provide you the game, because in the end it's literally one page back. Machine translation like you asked, just download the archive and don't mind the game.ini and the two other files. What you need is just the "Data" folder, so of course overwrite when asked and voilà, problem solved and game good to go. But if you want to copy even the game.ini feel free though there's nothing different because is the same file that you have on your "original" japanese copy - but if you want you can change the name within (where is the "title" line and lots of non-sense text, just put the title of the game and you'll see it in the window game, top left corner)

Of course to be able to see and have (and then overwrite) the "Data" folder you need to extract the game first.
So far, seems that everything works. Let me know if you encount any error of some sort... oh, one last thing: since "Script" might have been one those.. "problematic" file I didn't translate anything inside.

Ah, another thing: this machine has been made for the NG version of the game and not the other one. Don't remember the difference between the two right now.
Thanks!! been waiting for this for so long :D

D

Deleted member 64

Doing the lord's work! Thank you my man!

D

Deleted member 64

Hi, just tried your translation, but I cant get past it the beginning where you name the character without this error coming up.

Somebody in the previous page also had the same problem. I'm not sure what's the root cause of this.

Zabiros

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, just tried your translation, but I cant get past it the beginning where you name the character without this error coming up.

Somebody in the previous page also had the same problem. I'm not sure what's the root cause of this.
Got the same problem.
it works perfectly for me, when it's in Japanese. but breaks when in English.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Another bad news:
apparently, translator++ (or rather, RPGMakertrans since in the end still uses that for creating the patch and other things) can't translate this game. The error appears to be located inside Map001 since I translated every single one of them from the start (except for Script because I tried once and the game didn't even start, so that is a file that shouldn't be touched. Never), saving each time and try but when I translate that, crashes, giving that error. I did some research on this.. and apparently the problem might be some sort of "function" or "custom script" that were added in the game by the dev itself.

So.. unfortunately, I can't help you anymore :/

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Another bad news:
apparently, translator++ (or rather, RPGMakertrans since in the end still uses that for creating the patch and other things) can't translate this game. The error appears to be located inside Map001 since I translated every single one of them from the start (except for Script because I tried once and the game didn't even start, so that is a file that shouldn't be touched. Never), saving each time and try but when I translate that, crashes, giving that error. I did some research on this.. and apparently the problem might be some sort of "function" or "custom script" that were added in the game by the dev itself.

So.. unfortunately, I can't help you anymore :/
If you care to try, you could copy the script from the original, untranslated game files into the translated ones, so they are kept as they were.
You'd need to open the game in RPGMaker, then open Tools -> Script Editor.
I'm not sure if there aren't scripts included in the event tiles, which would require finding them very specifically...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If you care to try, you could copy the script from the original, untranslated game files into the translated ones, so they are kept as they were.
You'd need to open the game in RPGMaker, then open Tools -> Script Editor.
I'm not sure if there aren't scripts included in the event tiles, which would require finding them very specifically...
The problem it's not really the script file, rather the map001. Because I translated everything without that (always except Script) and apparently everything works - apparently - but most likely there's some custom event, switch or something that the dev made which is rather difficult to find. Unless you have RPGMaker as a program and you know where to look, but since I don't have and I'm not able to, I won't.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The problem it's not really the script file, rather the map001.
Yep, then it's like I said, an event tile in the Map001 file is probably calling the usage of a script. Since LL:MB is a pretty extensive and complex game as far as RPGMaker titles of this sort come, there's gonna be a ton of them, probably on every map even.
Not worth the effort IMO, the only safe option is probably manual translation of every event and the database through RPGMaker.

D

Deleted member 64

what's wrong with using a text hook programs?
View attachment 255389 . View attachment 255388

i managed to 100% everything in the game with it.
Man if this was an MV game it's super easy to text hook. But with VX Ace I keep running into compatability issues. Apparently I had to downgrade .net framework and something else as well. Do you perhaps have a guide on how to use text hook on VX Ace?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Man if this was an MV game it's super easy to text hook. But with VX Ace I keep running into compatability issues. Apparently I had to downgrade .net framework and something else as well. Do you perhaps have a guide on how to use text hook on VX Ace?

wait what!!!?
are you sure you didn't mistaken RPGM MV with VX ace?
what text hook program are you using?

VX ace & older is the easiest of them all,
iv managed to make them work on my first try,
[ make sure you have all the old RPGM RTPs both JP&NA installed in order for your PC to run the games ]

try this
&

and MV is the most broken one since its new---->you'll need another program to clipboard the texts with a 500 text limits,
once the 500 text limit is reached the program will stop hooking the texts,

iv made a guide before so it won't be that hard making another one....but really,
this is the first time iv ever heard someone saying that MV is super easy..........

Status
Not open for further replies.