Status
Not open for further replies.
U

User_32285

I apologize for the double post.. but there you have it:

Of course I'm not gonna provide you the game, because in the end it's literally one page back. Machine translation like you asked, just download the archive and don't mind the game.ini and the two other files. What you need is just the "Data" folder, so of course overwrite when asked and voilà, problem solved and game good to go. But if you want to copy even the game.ini feel free though there's nothing different because is the same file that you have on your "original" japanese copy - but if you want you can change the name within (where is the "title" line and lots of non-sense text, just put the title of the game and you'll see it in the window game, top left corner)

Of course to be able to see and have (and then overwrite) the "Data" folder you need to extract the game first.
So far, seems that everything works. Let me know if you encount any error of some sort... oh, one last thing: since "Script" might have been one those.. "problematic" file I didn't translate anything inside.

Ah, another thing: this machine has been made for the NG version of the game and not the other one. Don't remember the difference between the two right now.
Updated link please and thanks for your work :)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well what i need to find is what i am doing wrong in the game becuase i am missing some gallery stuff like.

Gallery pages

Page 18 i am missing scene number 7

Page 20 i am missing scene number 9

Page 21 i am missing scenes 1 and 3

Page 22 missing scene 2

On page 24 missing scene 2 and 8

Sorry for the way i put all that and hope i did not make to many spelling errors.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So for translater++ to work do you need the google and other translaters for it to work. Because if so i tried to get google translater and my computer told me to check downloaders and bang not there. Guess i am screwed tring to figer out all my japanes games.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
instead of going to all those troubles to poorly machine translate a game,
try this, its far more effectively advanced & convenient to use when it comes to playing Japanese games.

Capture.JPG Capture7.JPG Capture8.JPG Capture7.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture1.PNG Capture.PNG

Reactions: Hakkira and Ferlond

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
instead of going to all those troubles to poorly machine translate a game,
try this, its far more effectively advanced & convenient to use when it comes to playing Japanese games.

View attachment 262928 View attachment 262929 View attachment 262930 View attachment 262931 View attachment 262962 View attachment 262964 View attachment 262963
But you do know that is still machine translated nonetheless, right? Still as you can see, with google. So doing this or translating with the program above it's the same thing. It only depends if someone knows how to set-up the above or finds more easy to use the program.

Though apparently that.. infoseek there seems to translate more "correctly" than google itself. Even Yandex sometimes. I think depends from game to game, but still, those are pretty reassuring :unsure:

U

User_32285

I apologize for the double post.. but there you have it:

Of course I'm not gonna provide you the game, because in the end it's literally one page back. Machine translation like you asked, just download the archive and don't mind the game.ini and the two other files. What you need is just the "Data" folder, so of course overwrite when asked and voilà, problem solved and game good to go. But if you want to copy even the game.ini feel free though there's nothing different because is the same file that you have on your "original" japanese copy - but if you want you can change the name within (where is the "title" line and lots of non-sense text, just put the title of the game and you'll see it in the window game, top left corner)

Of course to be able to see and have (and then overwrite) the "Data" folder you need to extract the game first.
So far, seems that everything works. Let me know if you encount any error of some sort... oh, one last thing: since "Script" might have been one those.. "problematic" file I didn't translate anything inside.

Ah, another thing: this machine has been made for the NG version of the game and not the other one. Don't remember the difference between the two right now.
Updated link please and thanks for your work :)
Could someone post the machine translation again? The link is broken
But you do know that is still machine translated nonetheless, right? Still as you can see, with google. So doing this or translating with the program above it's the same thing. It only depends if someone knows how to set-up the above or finds more easy to use the program.

Though apparently that.. infoseek there seems to translate more "correctly" than google itself. Even Yandex sometimes. I think depends from game to game, but still, those are pretty reassuring :unsure:
@brynhildr Could you re-upload the translation?, your link is dead.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
^so @brynhildr also got kicked out of the MEGA site? :unsure:.
It's not really a problem in the end, because atm I don't have the file anymore but I can't do the translation all over (also this has nothing to do with the fact that I'm not an uploader anymore). The problem is..

@brynhildr Could you re-upload the translation?, your link is dead.
..that the files will not work. This is because there are some custom scripts created by the dev itself (or by the devs of RPGMaker VX Ace) that can't be translated, because somehow are "deep" within the files. In this case the "Map001" itself, because I translated everything else and didn't crashed. I translated that and everything went wrong (and it's a good chunk of the game itself), so even if you have them it's useless. It's better to play with the abovementioned method of koinzell.

Reactions: User_32285

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
(also this has nothing to do with the fact that I'm not an uploader anymore).

that's not the reason why i brought it up,
iv ran into a crap ton of ppl i know recently both on anime-sharing & this site that got kicked out from MEGA and losing all of there links [since recently i also got suspended and lost pretty much all the mega uploads here :cautious:].

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
that's not the reason why i brought it up,
iv ran into a crap ton of ppl i know recently both on anime-sharing & this site that got kicked out from MEGA and losing all of there links [since recently i also got suspended and lost pretty much all the mega uploads here :cautious:].
Oh yeah, it's a common thing. I had lots of MEGA accounts before but for example, when I shared a game in which the devs were very active in bringing down every single link of it, most of them were closed because of the repeated reports. So when a link gets reported most of the time and that is associated with one of your account, expect a ban/suspension for your account, so losing everything that was there.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
like i want to play the game and romance the mc mom and stuff but without a guid and with only my translation machine i dont know all the things i need to do
1-investigate the town mayor house[look for the secret location inside the mansion]
1554272336918.png . 1554272384733.png
2-talk to the thief companion in the bar and sneak with her inside the mansion
1554272441751.png
3-talk to the NPCs[with the star on there head], they will tell you to ask the person at the graveyard
1554272811693.png . 1554272924765.png .
4-do 10 reliable adult deeds around the town & then check your house table & get preemption from your mom to leave the town---->head north

5-outside of town--->head all the way to the north fortress & inform the commander over what you saw, go back to the graveyard and check the star mark on the grave---->mother quest is done, her marriage option is unlocked,
1554273178870.png . 1554273230510.png
6-at home check the table to meet the mother---->3rd option to propose to her[she will ask you to buy the expansive house from the 4th village, the place with the female boss rabbit & a public inn bath], keep in mind that if you bought that house, you will never be able to buy the other houses ever again,......unless you picked NG+,
1554273334314.png . 1554273622508.png
7-buy that expansive house----->automatic wedding
1554274024337.png -----> 1554274089605.png ------> 1554274145056.png ---->inside the 4th town, buy this house 1554274228291.png

[if you picked the mother proposal option & then married someone else, she will leave a farewell letter in the house & then disappear from the game(committed suicide as rumored by 1 NPC in the 4th town)]

Reactions: mineiros123

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
oke i figured evrything out ! can you tell me the best way to reach the town where the house is i need to buy i cant find it the map is huge
Just a guess... why don't you play it for yourself with a slow pace? I mean, personally speaking I didn't asked for any help iirc (or if I have, just something small) and I finished the game with no problems at all and I understood everything by myself. Having everything explained word after word it's not that much of a fun.

Just a suggestion, don't take it too personal obviously.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
its just its a big game i dont want spend houres figuring stuff out thats all and no prob my man evrybody can have opinion :D the map is huge i just want to know where to go
Then if you're not willing to play for yourself because of this, search another game. There are lots of others out there which are more straightforward or have small maps. This is what it is, a game that must be enjoyed slowly the first time you play it. Then after finishing it, if you skipped something of course ask, but again it's a waste asking for everything the first time you play it.

Konius

Aug 2, 2017
Man, I really like this game but tbh I wish there was a walkthrough. I feel so blind especially when I’m trying to find all the scenes besides monster girls. Disappointed about monster girls. Otherwise this game is huge.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Man, I really like this game but tbh I wish there was a walkthrough. I feel so blind especially when I’m trying to find all the scenes besides monster girls. Disappointed about monster girls. Otherwise this game is huge.
iv 100% the game,
the game has a walkthrough for each main characters quests in the key items sections,

the side quests tells you exactly on where to go,
and they tend to reset just soo you get to activate the scenes again,

the game world is not that hugh once you've explored it enough.

Konius

Aug 2, 2017
Oh I’ve been doing just that, I mean machine translation doesn’t help but I’ve gotten pretty far. All companions finished and going to be starting factions soon. But I still feel like I’m missing stuff sometimes especially when I look at the 26 pages in gallery.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Oh I’ve been doing just that, I mean machine translation doesn’t help but I’ve gotten pretty far. All companions finished and going to be starting factions soon. But I still feel like I’m missing stuff sometimes especially when I look at the 26 pages in gallery.
there are hidden/side quests NPC that unlocks daring the factions main quests,
and a major choice between 2 NPCs that will require you to start NG+ to see the other 1,

did you collect the city's prostitute scenes?,

there is a scene with the milf at the inn public bath----->after seeing that,
sleep in the cheep hotel to activate her scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.