Status
Not open for further replies.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea i have played that do not now if it was the full game and sex scenes are hard to find. to tell the truth i am missing some in this game and can't to dum to really understand japaness carachters. hell i feel bad because i sometimes butcher english

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
yea i have played that do not now if it was the full game and sex scenes are hard to find. to tell the truth i am missing some in this game and can't to dum to really understand japaness carachters. hell i feel bad because i sometimes butcher english
instead of going to all those troubles to poorly machine translate a game,
try this, its far more effectively advanced & convenient to use when it comes to playing Japanese games.

View attachment 262928 View attachment 262929 View attachment 262930 View attachment 264058 View attachment 264059 View attachment 264060 View attachment 262964 View attachment 262963

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
I can't open the game, everytime i boot it this message appears: 333699

I'm using Windows 10 (64bits)

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
any news on update

he started working on the mother NTR segment now and almost done with it,
and explained how its going to work,
its completely optional, and you build it up over time,

i expected the naphore guy to be a jerk that steals her and you be given an option to stop him

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018

he started working on the mother NTR segment,
and explained how its going to work,
its completely optional, and you build it up over time.
the mc mother ? i hate ntr i only like it if the mc does ntr not if the mc gets ntrd ughhh i rather he fix the pregg stuff then add in ntr but i gues jap people love to get ntrd :D diffrence in culture or something

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
the mc mother ? i hate ntr i only like it if the mc does ntr not if the mc gets ntrd ughhh i rather he fix the pregg stuff then add in ntr but i gues jap people love to get ntrd :D diffrence in culture or something

i think iv read somewhere that one of the new marriage options is a desperate married women with a kid and you can steal,
im ok with NTR.....
as long as iv been given the option to prevent it/protect my womens [knowing the dev its probebly be the case in this]......it adds more to the game challenges.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
i think iv read somewhere that one of the new marriage options is a desperate married women with a kid and you can steal,
im ok with NTR.....
as long as iv been given the option to prevent it...it adds more to the game challenges.
I mean i rather just not have a option to see my loved ones getting stolen from me but hey thats me im not the boss of this game il still play it anyway atleast like you say if its preventebol the ntr

Status
Not open for further replies.