Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus0093

May 18, 2017
I quess it was alredy asked here, but i have still to ask. Where are exactly is NTR scenes here, and how to get them. Preferably if you explained Every scene, with instruction, if you may. Also is it possible to somehow shorten counter(or simply remove) for guy, to whom you sell girls for night?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
【LLMB: X】

About requests and answers However, there are things that are difficult to implement, so read the comments before you comment.

'I will also write many requests and answers here. · I want to become pregnant. ... Because it is difficult to treat after birth, we consider events such as the production of magic equipment. Harlem! ... I am considering an event that buys a big house and gathers women.'

stil confused about this message from June 2 ?

i also saw the ntr stuff with the mc mom :/ i hope we can turn off all ntr events im not a fan of this wen you marry your girl i don want to share her she should be loyal i mean if it was a random girl oke but his mom going with another dude thats just fucked up after what she went true in the game with the mayor :D

anyway i hope this ntr stuff maybe unlocks some normal mc and mom events for the mc

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
anyone have save file with all the content, or where are the 4 milfs/gilfs (older looking) womans from the page 18 from gallery, couldn't find them

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
-dev's blog

dev sent update on August 19 really good so far i like his passion about the game (y) new version going to be release by the end of the year.

we have 5 months worth of wait at our hands.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I'm fine with this, be it a jap only game for now and later translated. Great.

Still, ppl using tags for search may not find it, which is stupid. Think this should be changed asap, bc it's a jap game first and foremost. Else the game is in the shadows, that being bad. pls sb who knows better, consider telling the thread starter or a mod to add a tag (you can use the 'report' feature).

Reactions: rKnight

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I'm fine with this, be it a jap only game for now and later translated. Great.

Still, ppl using tags for search may not find it, which is stupid. Think this should be changed asap, bc it's a jap game first and foremost. Else the game is in the shadows, that being bad. pls sb who knows better, consider telling the thread starter or a mod to add a tag (you can use the 'report' feature).
yeah but thats the main reason it is not on the main pages because of the rules. (only english games)

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
yeah but thats the main reason it is not on the main pages because of the rules. (only english games)
Ah yeah, forgot about this. Yes indeed, but the moment english translation has been started and we got a first version of it, tag it [japanese game] too. ppl may be interested in it, would be bad not to give them a hint, and I guess the translating will be done in time. No drama. tyvm for reminding me. ^^

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
New , dev hopes to release by the end of october if all goes well but that isn't a definite release date.
I hope we can play this game in English soon its really worth it
I wish. Considering how niche the art is and how often the game is updated we'll probably never see a full translation yet kaguragames has their pipeline full of overrated trash. What a monkey's paw, we finally get not only fairly decently translated games but uncensored cg's to boot, only to end up getting the same game over and over.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Can anybody help me out here? I did everything I needed to do yet I still can't seem to leave the beginning village. I got the ten points, talked to the mother and the path to leave the village is no longer blocked but something is blocking me from actually leaving and I'm not sure what it is. Did I miss something?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Can anybody help me out here? I did everything I needed to do yet I still can't seem to leave the beginning village. I got the ten points, talked to the mother and the path to leave the village is no longer blocked but something is blocking me from actually leaving and I'm not sure what it is. Did I miss something?

yes, you're probably still active on a job quest mini missions,

Go to the job giver store and ether report back or cancle the active side quest you took there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erectosaurus

Qarevq

Jul 22, 2017
here the discord link, if u want to know update of LLMB X

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Megrim is really trying to finish update by October but it may be possible that he wont make it but is definitely trying.

- latest tweet has him talking about finishing a big dungeon which looks like it's in the big city to the north.

I'll add his twitter and discord to the post, as far as TL guide goes I may have to rework it since chiitrans hasn't worked in months due to google api. If any of you would like to introduce a new method to help people play the game without moonrunes just reply with your method and I'll check it out.

here the discord link, if u want to know update of LLMB X
Was about to link that myself, rip. Kinda sad everything is in JP.

Reactions: kingmich

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
i was disappointed when the dev replaced the mother getting punished segment with some chick who she looked after,
it made the segment looks less powerful & cheap just to cature to the demands of others,

i wish he'd bring it back.
Yeah, I feel exactly the same. The segment is actually important to the story, changing it mess with the narrative on why the mc got to break into the mansion. But I'm pretty sure the scene with mother still there you just have to turn on the NTR option.

Megrim is really trying to finish update by October but it may be possible that he wont make it but is definitely trying.

- latest tweet has him talking about finishing a big dungeon which looks like it's in the big city to the north.

I'll add his twitter and discord to the post, as far as TL guide goes I may have to rework it since chiitrans hasn't worked in months due to google api. If any of you would like to introduce a new method to help people play the game without moonrunes just reply with your method and I'll check it out.

Google translate does a good job tho so I'm not too worry. Also, he's not against English either as he's also use google to try to communicate with us(although he still answered in JP).

Qarevq

Jul 22, 2017

llmb.jpg
I use textractor..
here's the link:

Reactions: Deleted member 435
Status
Not open for further replies.