RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do like the fact you can use the old games saves. helped on keeping all my stuff lol. and i do love this game

Reactions: noahgreed

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
quick quastion how to get are can you get the mother and the party leader's to join you in your adventers thought that the mother you could. also does the blue girl get ntr scene's are not and all of my party have snu snu fruit on them. also does the translation stuff i seen work and how and were do you put it. does it work in the full screen mode as well.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
quick quastion how to get are can you get the mother and the party leader's to join you in your adventers thought that the mother you could. also does the blue girl get ntr scene's are not and all of my party have snu snu fruit on them. also does the translation stuff i seen work and how and were do you put it. does it work in the full screen mode as well.
Wow, that's a lot of quick questions...
No, neither the mother nor any of the party leaders can join you in your adventures.
Blue girl? There are at least 2 Buddies with blue hair, Silvia and Lucia, and yes, both have NTR scenes in the inns (no clue what you mean by snu snu fruit... lust stone?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The translation stuff works (also in full screen, but it is not a full translation), but not for the most up to date version of the game. Works like any other translation. Decode the Game.rgss3a file (plenty of decoders around, I use RPGMaker Decrypter), apply the patch on top (overwrite the data file), and remove/rename the Game.rgss3a. Maybe better explained here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnk's and the blue girl i was asking about you summon her with the orb thing if i remmber right you get her out of the temple were the game ended on the other version i think. if i could only rember how to take screen shoot's lol

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
thnk's and the blue girl i was asking about you summon her with the orb thing if i remmber right you get her out of the temple were the game ended on the other version i think. if i could only rember how to take screen shoot's lol

demon blue girl dos not have NTR scenes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks was wondering because she has that same icon. does that icon mean there slutt's

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
by the way in the starting to you home what is that strange hole for does it have something are what.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea what is that hole for plue's the dragon girl is not showing up as following me and i can't give her armor because the only armor it showes is mine then it turns her in to me please help

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
someone can share a save game?, i used mine from 1.005 and it got corrupted!, dont want to do everything again :(

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Please tell me how to get there?
If I remember correctly, you need to do the first mission in the workshop (pest control:field). Once enough Moleratz are killed (don't remember the exact number...), you can get the boss there with one of the supervegetables as a trigger.

Reactions: vip123

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i am sorry to keep bugging every one. am i the only one who has this problem with the dragon ladie her name does not show up here following me does not show and her fighting picture at the bottem does not show too. besides that the only armor that showes up for her is mine and then it turns her in to me. going hay wire because if i can't get her armor then i do not get the rest of the cgs.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
so i am sorry to keep bugging every one. am i the only one who has this problem with the dragon ladie her name does not show up here following me does not show and her fighting picture at the bottem does not show too. besides that the only armor that showes up for her is mine and then it turns her in to me. going hay wire because if i can't get her armor then i do not get the rest of the cgs.
I am not trying to be funny, as English is not my mother tongue, but I am struggling to understand your problem.
By the dragon lady I understand that you mean Anarusia (or Analucia). She has several armors that can be purchased on shops, or as treasure from different enemies.
You can get Black Leather armor and the Battle suit in the market of Odeia, Nefuro or at the shops on the thieves fortress. The good armors though are linked to her quest... Can't remember exactly where I got them. I think the Black Empress I got it from an enemy at Shosa's quest.
Regarding her fighting picture... If you are talking about the battle cut-ins it may be linked to the translation patch (if you are using it). I remember there were some issues, as least with Lucia. If she is not showing at all, that's a different issue.
If you are using a save from the previous version of the game it may be the cause of your problems. I haven't used mine, but I remember reading somewhere that they were not 100% compatible. I may be wrong there though.

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
so i am sorry to keep bugging every one. am i the only one who has this problem with the dragon ladie her name does not show up here following me does not show and her fighting picture at the bottem does not show too.
Anarusia's blank name is a bug from versions before v1005, you can fix this by selecting "Initialize Anarusia" in the diary settings.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
is there any new for an uptate?
News for translation update or news for official game update?

For translation update no - asdasfa9 hasn't said anything but he did mention earlier he will try to update his translation to include some more things by the end of this month hopefully

As for official game update Megrim posted saying:
All right, I'm done with the customization weapons.
I'll give you five more for your sexual harassment skills.
After that, I will draw a bedtime event.
I'm going to put a new character, a married woman, in each town so I can get laid!
Released to supporters as soon as possible.
Stay tuned!
Really interested in that last part because it would mean a mechanic similar to the prostitutes in each city but instead you're just fucking milfs. :love:

Also we may or may not get an English translation, if anyone has been following the discord recently they know that Megrim has been made aware that he does have English speaking fans and it may be beneficial to make a translation for the game and he is thinking about it. You can see talking about it in . Basically saying:

I'm thinking of making a full English version using DeepL when the next update is over.
I guess I need to copy and paste like an idiot...
I wonder if we should do the new game first or the translation.

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
ok me and other guys were talking him into doing that so please we need your support guys go to his discord and show him that there is a lot of fans for his game i'm counting on you guys let's do this

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes