4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
1573424028130.png

Overview:
Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926) has received a face lift! Introducing Love Love! My Buddy X, the same great world of LLMB has been upgraded and packed with lots of new content! With 5 years in the making this new game has added new heroines to marry, new costumes to equip to your heroines, new enemies to defeat, new zones, more quests to complete, and plenty of new H-scenes! LLMB:X offers the same in depth and continually expansive open-ended fantasy RPG from LLMB lead by your nameable male protagonist.How you live is your choice!You have succeeded your father, an adventurer, in his death. Will you rescue your mother from the oppression of the town leader? Will you go on a rampage causing villainy and cruelty? Or maybe you'll find someone and fall in love. Choose your path and marriage partner among 13 women! You truly can't describe the vastness of the game without experiencing it, so go on and try it!Loads of erotic events and characters await in Megrim's reboot to the famous multi-ending erotic RPG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This thread is for discussion of LLMB:X not the original LLMB game, please go HERE if you need answers for questions regarding that game.
Update: 2-6-2021
Developer:
- - -
Censorship: Yes
Version: Raw: v1.030b | Fan Partial: v1.030b patch 5
Language: English/Japanese
Genre:

Installation and Translation:

Note-worthy Game Details

Change-Log:

Download v1.030b [Pre-Applied Patch Update 5]: -
Download v1.030b [Raw Game]: -

Extras: - -

Thanks FlipFish and White Bomber for sharing upload, remember if you can support the dev please do so and use a legal copy to patch this English Translation into!
Thanks asdasfa9 for providing a partial patch!

Megrim2.jpg Megrim3.jpg Megrim4.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Megrim has submitted the game for approval to DLsite,expect the game to be released very very soon.He has also posted a highlight update that showcases some things being added to the new game.

Remember to support him if possible, the current numbers are a little weak.

Edit: DLsite saying it will be released tomorrow (11/12) JP time, about 7 hours from this update.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Now that I think about it tho.. since I didn't follow the progress on his "blog", who are the new heroines that you can marry? Other than the same one as before? :unsure:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Now that I think about it tho.. since I didn't follow the progress on his "blog", who are the new heroines that you can marry? Other than the same one as before? :unsure:

original game had 11, this has 13=just 2 new heroines

the aunt/warrior companion, and that spear black lady you meet once daring the priesthood guild questline,
they are both on this game cover.

Last edited:

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
original game had 11, this has 13=just 2 new heroines

the aunt/warrior companion, and that spear black lady you meet once daring the priesthood guild questline,
they are both on this game cover.
Eh, I'm quite sure the black lady was just added to LLMBX. She's the leader of the bandit group.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
...so long story short, nothing much. I'm seriously starting to wonder how many scenes he could've added as a "plus" compared to the one's that were already inside (iirc.. four or five for each heroines?), and I'm seriously starting to wonder these five years what he could've added. Why I have the feeling that I'm gonna be disappointed..? :confused:

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
i just hope for this game we don't get only a shitty MT. The base game deserved a clean translation this hopefully gets one.

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
...so long story short, nothing much. I'm seriously starting to wonder how many scenes he could've added as a "plus" compared to the one's that were already inside (iirc.. four or five for each heroines?), and I'm seriously starting to wonder these five years what he could've added. Why I have the feeling that I'm gonna be disappointed..? :confused:
A lot actually. It would be easier to sell as extension if it were just those two new heroines.
Also, iirc he began the development around late 2018. Just a year... so it must be a low effort cash in release you must be wondering. But if you looks at his blog, the updates had been posted constantly and only slow down later on because he tried to meet the date he set at the start(October). He missed it, crunched it so it can be released this year and here we are. You don't need to see his blog but at the very least if you skim through his twitter, you can tell the effort he put into has been consistently.

That and yes I'm biased from having been following him for quite some time and had a chance to interact with him in his stream, this dude is a nice guy all around and I love his works so much. So personally, it's worth it for me to support him and from all the preview he had posted, I know there's much to look forward to.

Last edited:

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Here you go. Though if you can support Megrim in any way please do so, the guy isn't exactly a big earner and he put a lot of work into this expansion. Also I can confirm that Textractor works with this version too.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Here you go. Though if you can support Megrim in any way please do so, the guy isn't exactly a big earner and he put a lot of work into this expansion. Also I can confirm that Textractor works with this version too.

Thank you. I'll buy one or two copies in a week for support but I'm downloading it from your link as I cannot wait, I'm too hyped. :D

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
A lot actually. It would be easier to sell as extension if it were just those two new heroines.
Also, iirc he began the development around late 2018. Just a year... so it must be a low effort cash in release you must be wondering. But if you looks at his blog, the updates had been posted constantly and only slow down later on because he tried to meet the date he set at the start(October). He missed it, crunched it so it can be released this year and here we are. You don't need to see his blog but at the very least if you skim through his twitter, you can tell the effort he put into has been consistently.

That and yes I'm biased from having been following him for quite some time and had a chance to interact with him in his stream, this dude is a nice guy all around and I love his works so much. So personally, it's worth it for me to support him and from all the preview he had posted, I know there's much to look forward to.
Unfortunately tho, the "a lot" that you're talking about I'm positively sure that it's mostly about the quests, maps, equips and stuff. I really, really want to believe that he doubled the scenes compared to the ones that we already seen in the original version, because otherwise like I said, I fear I might get disappointed after waiting for so long.
Mind you, I'm not "attacking" what he's been doing this past year (and surely even after he ended updating the original title) because I know that he worked a lot for this, surely polishing every single detail of it, but again.. I really hope that the scenes will be much more since hearing the fact that only two heroines were put as a new, really got my hopes down a little. I trust even the fact that he added the NTR in the end, since iirc in the original didn't or he never completed that "route" for the heroines for one reason or another.

Thank you kindly c:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Unfortunately tho, the "a lot" that you're talking about I'm positively sure that it's mostly about the quests, maps, equips and stuff. I really, really want to believe that he doubled the scenes compared to the ones that we already seen in the original version, because otherwise like I said, I fear I might get disappointed after waiting for so long.
Mind you, I'm not "attacking" what he's been doing this past year (and surely even after he ended updating the original title) because I know that he worked a lot for this, surely polishing every single detail of it, but again.. I really hope that the scenes will be much more since hearing the fact that only two heroines were put as a new, really got my hopes down a little. I trust even the fact that he added the NTR in the end, since iirc in the original didn't or he never completed that "route" for the heroines for one reason or another.
It actually is quite a bit of content, you can see in my overview of the content in the OP what was added(estimated not confirmed), in the highlight dev post he did you can see he also added a new costume for every companion, meaning he had to also do all the individual sex cg, battle cg, etc. This is including the base outfits for the two new characters (2-4 outfits each)...The game seems like it doesn't have much updated content when looking at just what was implemented but when you look at how each thing was implemented has such a big depth you start you understand just how much content was added in.

If my estimates are right, he added in 6 pages of CG, he says he will add some more content in another update to the game for free so we're waiting on that but 6 pg x 9 cg per page = 54 new custom sex scenes, remember when you're in gallery the preview image is just the base for the sex cg collection for that scene, you have all the variations under it...so assuming with the costumes on average per new sex scene is 2-4 you have anywhere from 100+ to 200+ new cg just in sex scenes...that's pretty damn good(you gotta remember he also added like 5 new costumes to EXISITNG characters, meaning in gallery that isn't added to pages because those new custome sex scenes are archived under the base sex scenes, now the new sex scenes sit in like the first 2-3 pages without being noticed). He also added armor for the MC, new zones, new enemies, new content called "books", etc..After it being out for this long I think it warrants to being able to buy it again as a "collectors" or "deluxe" edition. Yeah it could be sold as DLC but I mean the game changed so much that it seems like he gave a warning that saves from the previous game will most likely not work without big errors but you can try.

Also yeah I did say 5 years in my overview because that's what google translate popped up with when I was trying to make it not so ENGRISH but I think he has been putting time into this project on and off over the years and only going full-time on it after Succubus Hunt, I think what he meant to say is that it's been a collective 5 years type of thing or maybe google translate is wrong and he really just means "5 years ago LLMB was released..(even though it was 4 since LLMB was released in 2015)."

I may also be biased here since even in my previous thread for LLMB I said it's my favorite JP game to date, it's definitely the longest RPGM game I've played and definitely the one with the most content, having a new game that increases that content (and fixes errors/provides buffs or nerfs to existing game mechanics) by like 10%-15%(maybe more once he adds in those free updates if sales go well) is worth it in my book and only adds brownie points to how much I like the game already.

do old saves work ? and where can i see what new stuff each character has or is it just ntr stuff ?
He gave a warning that old saves could be crossed over from LLMB but it might lead to big errors since some major things were changed. Check the readme file in the folder for what's been added/changed as I said in the OP change-log.

Last edited:

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
That's fair and understandable. His game is also fun to play as well for me(as an RPG fan) so I value those things that enhance the gameplay almost just as much as the CG(but it would be a lie if I say I value it more than CG lol). It wouldn't be realistic to double the events CG from the already big collection in such a short time as he also need to come up with a way to use it as well.

Oops, slow writing. Color already said most of what I wanted to say. But to add more, there are some contents such as 3P events(not the swinging one I believe) that were mentioned that he couldn't put it in yet because he hasn't finished them in time of release so it'll surely be added in the update and he planned to continue to update just like he did with the previous iteration so I think you can expect more in the future.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
the save from the previous work dos work on this one,

here's some of the new stuff that i noticed,
a status system for the side quests NPCs[with a guide for them] similar to the married wife system
1573504538574.png ,
and an event involving blackmailing the fortress maid,
and the female challengers/ghost lady boss ended up giving you an option to make them your submissions slaves,

and a really large ultimate dungeons near the final town with a really powerful ultimate female beast boss,
and a locked door at the end of the long mountain, probably involving one of the new heroins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armonie and ronmoho

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i realy dont feel like playing evrything i just want to check out the new stuff i also wonderd what new stuff mom has besides the ntr stuft i dont care mutch for seeing my girl getting fucked by other dudes
Uhhh I could be wrong but a while back he brought up that there would be more mom endgame content(post marriage), besides NTR stuff I think some story was rewritten and other scenes added but again I may be misremembering.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes