RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Yes. Start a new T++ project using the raw game, this should create the necessary files for export in T++'s cache.
Then just open and use my .trans file for editing and for exporting.

I can't guarantee the stability of that export, so much stuff could go wrong.
Just to check that the way to apply the translation is to press the inject/apply translation button after the dits have been made right?

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
No. Just "Export Project" will do.
Oh then perhaps that is where I have been messing up...:eek: Surprised my game worked at all! Thanks for your wisdom (y) When spacing things is it okay to just add \> at the beggining when pushing the words to the next line when they go over 60?

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Yes. Text codes don't count.
Do you happen to have an idiots guide for me to follow as it appears I am an idiot o_O:eek::cry:!

Ok the export works when I choose an actual folder that has the game in it... Still the quest books just seem to refuse to translate :cautious: very odd. Is this why you didn't tranlate any in the first place or am I still missing a step or crucial detail?

Last edited:

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Do you happen to have an idiots guide for me to follow as it appears I am an idiot o_O:eek::cry:!

Ok the export works when I choose an actual folder that has the game in it... Still the quest books just seem to refuse to translate :cautious: very odd. Is this why you didn't tranlate any in the first place or am I still missing a step or crucial detail?
Have you tried the translation_guide.html inside translation_project?
It's not everything, but it's the gist of what needs to be done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Have you tried the translation_guide.html inside translation_project?
It's not everything, but it's the gist of what needs to be done.
Thank you for your continued help :) Fortunately I have finally got it to work. It seems if you want something you gotta put in the work :p! My issue was that i had about 12 different modified versions kicking about meaning I lost track of which ones were brute forced. Though what made it work for me wasn't using the export but the inject/apply since exporting gave me some odd cache errors even on a fresh version :oops:.

Again thanks for yo ur continious help and I know realise how much trial and error editing the ui and scripts must have been!

Edit1: Another question :sneaky: I have succesfully mtl translated the quest books now but on some ntr events I get the following crash:
error.jpg
It crashes on the transition in the inn when your buddy wakes up whilst being fucked... Any ideas?

Edit2: The mtl put the buddies wake up dialogue as
[\C[14] \N[2] \C[0]]
\{Ahhhhh!!!
Seems by just making it
[\C[14]\N[2]\C[0]]
\{Ahhhhh!!!
Without spaces except the second line made it work... are spaces bad in some cases?:oops:

Edit3: Ok solved the issue as it turns out that for those parts it is crucial to follow how they are exactly in the original! :LOL: Well I'm getting there bit by bit so I can only hope the basic skills I am gaining now will help me with MTLing other RPG maker games I am interested in :cool: Though to be honest I might wait for Translator++ to get deepl support since google translate does butcher Japanese at times...:oops:

Edit4: Seems everything is working and I should've probably just used deepl to tranlate it better but I have found the true difficulty for translating a game you want to play is having to read through hundreds of spoilers!! At least the whole game isn't spoiled for me thanks to the partial already doing an awful lot and other than fixing spacing and replacing names of characters and locations with the partials version I tried my best to not actually read the text :ROFLMAO:!

Last edited:

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Hello, I just started this game and it seems somewhat curious to me, but I have some doubts that perhaps someone more veteran has already deciphered, because when cutting and selling wood it lowers a point of karma? Also, how do I raise the NTR level? Do I have to get Lust points or favor points? Is it advisable to have bad karma? How do you get the 10 independence points (I have 3 for now)
Is there a walkthrough?
Captura de pantalla (412)-2.png
(I have the Active NTR in the options)

Is there a way to translate the "Goals" and "Progress" into English?
Captura de pantalla (412)-3.png

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, I just started this game and it seems somewhat curious to me, but I have some doubts that perhaps someone more veteran has already deciphered, because when cutting and selling wood it lowers a point of karma? Also, how do I raise the NTR level? Do I have to get Lust points or favor points? Is it advisable to have bad karma? How do you get the 10 independence points (I have 3 for now)
Is there a walkthrough?
View attachment 815455
(I have the Active NTR in the options)

Is there a way to translate the "Goals" and "Progress" into English?
View attachment 815457
The wiki's are your friend (y) As for the goals and progress you will have to wait till some one tranlates it or do it yourself with the guides provided. Not stricly neccesary as the wiki's have a breakdown of what the goals and progress say anyway!

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
The wiki's are your friend (y) As for the goals and progress you will have to wait till some one tranlates it or do it yourself with the guides provided. Not stricly neccesary as the wiki's have a breakdown of what the goals and progress say anyway!
Are you talking about the wiki on the main page? but it's all in japanese

I just wanted to know if there was already a patch on the goals, the work of the translators is greatly appreciated so I will wait patiently

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Are you talking about the wiki on the main page? but it's all in japanese

I just wanted to know if there was already a patch on the goals, the work of the translators is greatly appreciated so I will wait patiently
It is better to wait I agree although there is no once working full time on the translation, there is people who pop in here and upload a completed map translation. There are 2 wiki's which if you look a few posts earlier you will see I linked. The original love my buddy wiki has the most info whilst the cross version is missing many parts. Use google translate to be able to read them which if I had to point that out means it is unlikely you will be doing any translating yourself :p ;) Can't blame you though as I have just spent 10+ hours just learning the basics with the help of the marvelous asdasfa9!

Without other putting some hard work in I nver would've attempted to even MTL this!

Reactions: Ocdil

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
It is better to wait I agree although there is no once working full time on the translation, there is people who pop in here and upload a completed map translation. There are 2 wiki's which if you look a few posts earlier you will see I linked. The original love my buddy wiki has the most info whilst the cross version is missing many parts. Use google translate to be able to read them which if I had to point that out means it is unlikely you will be doing any translating yourself :p ;) Can't blame you though as I have just spent 10+ hours just learning the basics with the help of the marvelous asdasfa9!

Without other putting some hard work in I nver would've attempted to even MTL this!
Can you pass me the link please? and some basic tips if it is not a nuisance?

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
any idea what the suicide letter found in kitani plains on a cliff is for? I can't seem to find any use for it (it's in key items inventory)

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Seems like the next update will have a lot of variation in terms of the harem scene. Also I extracted the CG of the Toland scenes if anyone wants it. There's no way to view entire thing in the game because of that peeking mechanic that covers most of the screen during the scene, not even in the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: raziel121z

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
so i am triying to translate the game(comonevents, 2919) but when i try to export the file just nothing happend any help?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
or i can translate all the things that still on japanse i put here the translation project file here and any else do the next part

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
or i can translate all the things that still on japanse i put here the translation project file here and any else do the next part
Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Let me explain, I'm trying to translate the game by following the guide that appears in one of the game folders, but when I get to the step of exporting the file, the program just didn't do anything, I guess it's because of how bad my pc is (hardware problems ) So at the moment I am only filling in the ones that have blank space and when I finish or take a long time I will publish the file in the thread and someone else apply the translation to the game because also when I give it apply it runs the game but I don't see any of the changes i make

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes