RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I translated the comonevents from 2915 to 2925, if you are going to apply them, please tell me if I continue doing this since at the moment I have a lot of free time but my computer is not good enough

Reactions: Maz1234

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
I translated the comonevents from 2915 to 2925, if you are going to apply them, please tell me if I continue doing this since at the moment I have a lot of free time but my computer is not good enough
You have to follow the guidelines.
You're exceeding the character limit and the position of the name codes ( \N[X] ) doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Can you pass me the link please? and some basic tips if it is not a nuisance?
My dude here:
As mentioned previously and in the opening post the wiki's are your friend:

Use google translate=profit
Just to note that this post was only a page before your question so I will give you a friendly warning that you are bound to piss people off here if you are not willing to do a little search yourself first before asking! :eek:;)

As for basic tips I would suggest just to play the game freely as you can start off by doing life and death battle with monsters or just take it easy and farm for a bit :cool: This is not really a very punishing game and if you read the basic tips in the two wiki's I feel that most of your questions will be answered (y)

Reactions: Ocdil

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
My dude here:

Just to note that this post was only a page before your question so I will give you a friendly warning that you are bound to piss people off here if you are not willing to do a little search yourself first before asking! :eek:;)

As for basic tips I would suggest just to play the game freely as you can start off by doing life and death battle with monsters or just take it easy and farm for a bit :cool: This is not really a very punishing game and if you read the basic tips in the two wiki's I feel that most of your questions will be answered (y)
I appreciate your answer, I misunderstood, I thought that the wikis mentioned were translated into English, (without the google translate = profit) I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

It is seen that this game took its time, I only have two question

1) There is no way that The chosen decisions avoid the NTR right?

2) How it differs (Love! My Buddy) from (Love Love! My Buddy: X) ?

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
I appreciate your answer, I misunderstood, I thought that the wikis mentioned were translated into English, (without the google translate = profit) I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

It is seen that this game took its time, I only have two question

1) There is no way that The chosen decisions avoid the NTR right?

2) How it differs (Love! My Buddy) from (Love Love! My Buddy: X) ?
1) NTR is completely optional and you actually have to turn it on in the diary settings to activate it. So if you don't change anything then there is no NTR!
2)To be honest I haven't played the original but generally x is an enchanced version of the original with more content but I may be wrong. The early posts in this thread discuss the diffrences more :cool:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the ntr i have seen is diffrent like the old man in the hotel has more stuff and the guy's in the spa i think is new as well as the bums in the capital city slums. i could be wrong tho.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
who's name. if there is a way could some one do a translation on the ntr scene's just so i know what is being said lol.

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
I have a bug, its arises during the Marriage scene with Mirei. In specific, after the text on the first photo and first option choice. Can someone help? Mirei Mariage 1.PNG Mirei Mariage 2.PNG

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
stealing makes your karma go up doing good deed's makes it go down like fighting monster's that you and i forget blue haired hunter's name fight

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
I have a bug, its arises during the Marriage scene with Mirei. In specific, after the text on the first photo and first option choice. Can someone help?
This seems to be the equipment change script, apparently.
To get past this, just equip something in your fingers before the event.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Lol, no matter what I do my Karma always decreases, what the hell is this?
The game is just like that. Your karma will decrease as you do things like defeat bosses and finish quests, and those two things basically make up most of the game. To keep it high you need to actively do bad things like stealing.

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Lol, no matter what I do my Karma always decreases, what the hell is this?
Once your strong enough the boss of hardest blade quest in the adventurers union has a rare drop that prevent karma drops. It's called Ogurus' Amulet and goes in the support slot.

As a side note high karma kinda sucks atm loses access to 2 buddies (and potentially blade HQ) and the only content is in the end game zone.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
1600642767729.png how i make the game project appear on LLMBX folder? have i to download the raw version and unpack to that?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Well I have to say that I only translated a small part of the game that is in the protagonist's mother's diary and it is her sexual experiences, so I would like to know if the game works well for them the way I did the translation and if a when pressing the action button in that part that no error appears to know if I continue or if I abandon

Kotik87

Dec 2, 2017
Well I have to say that I only translated a small part of the game that is in the protagonist's mother's diary and it is her sexual experiences, so I would like to know if the game works well for them the way I did the translation and if a when pressing the action button in that part that no error appears to know if I continue or if I abandon
All work! Thank you mate. If you translate other quest books, it will be awesome

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes