RPGM - Partial - Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Netori Popeye

The art style takes some getting used to, and the gameplay gets quite repetitive as you need a high level item to avoid or slow down random encounters. Oh, and get ready for a bit of grinding early on.

It's a long game, which I don't mind as the writing is surprisingly decent for such a light-hearted game. It reminds me of PSX era Dragon Quest games. The classes are a bit unbalanced as some are clearly stronger than others, especially in the late-game.

The NTR is fun but somewhat scarce, just like everything else in the game it feels under-explored; a quantity over quality approach to be sure. Lastly, I would like to mention that the developer is a bit of a weird guy (if you couldn't tell by his art style), he doesn't handle criticism well and almost cancelled development over the fact that people were pirating his game. Yikes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kbfemcrypt

This is easily my favorite RPG Maker H-Game.

Pros:
    • Wide variety of both female companions and NPCs for H scenes. There's a favorite lady for everyone.
    • Huge amount of content. Between finishing the story, finding all of the heroines, and searching for all of the sexy costumes for your lovers, there's a lot to do.
    • Love and corruption mechanics for girls.
    • Sex scenes are animated.
    • There are story related H scenes, but the majority of scenes can be initiated/replayed whenever you want.
    • Spicy kinks like exhibitionism or NTR are available, but not forced.
    • Sexy combat animations for female companions.
    • You can choose a girl to marry for extra content.
    • Combat is simple enough, but the game gives you a reason to get excited for new gear.
    Cons:
    • If you're trying to 100%, it may be difficult without a guide.
    • Typical Dragon Quest RPG combat.
    • Art style is a bit unorthodox (I personally have come to like it).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Meloned

Need android version please, also i hope theres more translation from what ive heard the games eed translations, and i hope the creator does something more games, i really like games like this, the uniqueness and details, i hope with rating it improves their works so you guys should rate games you like, that way i think we will be able to cheer them up and help them more, lovely games man.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

goga31

Really great game! I can safely recommend it. A huge number of different interesting quests. Great story. Good rpg elements. A large number of girls with whom you can interact and even get married. There is an NTR, which was a plus for me. The only negative for me was art, but you get used to it pretty quickly and eventually even find it attractive. I'm looking forward to a full translation to fully enjoy this game! 10/10 I definitely recommend it!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Fibbers

First impression: Expected the game to like your regular RPGM game on f95zone. Started playing for the romance on childhood friend root. Let's go.

Review:
    Where to start, this game exceeded my expectations,
    Pros:
    1. Expanded mechanic. When I say that, I mean it's not just about grinding and buying stuff from shops. You can farm vegetables, chop woods and sell them, trade special items, help people (Repeatable tasks that will raise various parameters.)

2. Diverse stats. I'm not talking about sex stat. There are stuff like karma (Low karma good, high karma bad), party influence (Kingdom factions).

3. Simple yet fairly rich combat.

4. Romance mechanic; The reason I rated this 5 stars instead of 4 stars is because of the 'Marriage' mechanic. You can marry a heroine continue doing what you want to do. I've only married one heroine so I can' give more details.

5. Lots of heroines to choose from. Really didn't expect that much content.
    Cons:
    1. Not really a con, but some (Not me) may feel that the art is kind of...disgusting?

2. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 492881

amazing.
    must play, wont spoil it.

Amazing scenes, a bit repetitive sometimes but good, nice story, grindy a bit but doable and interesting story.

A lot to do with your harem, a lot.

You can have multiple girlfriends but only can marry 1. Multiple ways to screw them, and a lot of side-bitches, this game is good.

It is a shame it doesnt have more content and not fully translated, give it a try.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

patsuan

Absolutely one the best HRPG game of all time. Truly immersive with all kind of fetishes, except scat ? The art can repel you at first but once you're accustomed, the sex scenes are godly. Glad to finally see a translation, it has been ages.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Zone1050

Nc rpg game !!! Better cgs !!! Nc story line !!!! Upcoming game of Megrim is far better than this 1 !!! Vast map to explore !!!! More cgs !!!! Even sex scenes have many options !!!!:love::love::love:
    Waiting for new Megrim game to release !!!!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

backgrounduser

1st Review Mar 6 2021
    LLMBX Ver 1.030b Patch 5
    5 Stars!

ART & Writing

Great! Not just the sex

GAMEPLAY
    Map Travel [Pixel Art]
    Final Fantasy Style Fights & Sex [2D Art]
    [Sex Animated, input for different Views *NO Time Sensitive button gameplay]

[i wished someone told me, when finished game & start a new Play-through your skills will transfer from last save file]

THE GIRLS
    MILFs,Average,Petite,Muscle,BBW,Monster Girls
    Full Storyline for Each Main Woman
    More then 14 Main Females.
    More than 18 female Characters [if side girls included] EVEN more if you count the enemies

GAMEPLAY FEATURES
    Marriage YES (Daily Life & continues after marriage!)
    NO Marriage YES

Harem Optional (i chose to marry only 1 woman)
    (You gotta make it Harem, the Game won't do it for you)
    Yes you gotta catch them all. Pun intended.
    NTR (IS TURNED OFF. i won't turn that on, but YOU CAN)

Adventurers Teammates turn into partners? YES

(F95 people always ask about Incest)
    Game options -- > turn on or off
    Incest? Mom, Long Lost Sister (find on map) so far..what i found
    Incest Marriage? Yes
    Incest Romantic? Yes
    NTR incest? Yes

WHAT’S MISSING?
    Wedding Ring on finger during sex & ring on during daily life
    Wedding Dress sex? Pregnant Wedding Dress Sex?
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ANDROID PHONE VERSION PLEASE?