EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverll.png

Overview:
You are dead and out of this world... well, not quite. You're a ghost with no memories of your life.
Spooking people is routine, until she moves in, Zoe. You don't have a heart but it's love at first sight!
Things don't go well at first trying to express how you feel to her.
Can you turn it around and make her love you?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-05
Release Date: 2021-11-05
Developer: Double Moon -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Prequel: Love Change
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Gallery Unlocker

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png talk1.png luroute28.png gymcass50.png hate31.png suroute1.png love47.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
So, is that a "choose your gender" or a "male possessing females" type of game ? Because the male and female protag are somewhat confusing.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Is it a sandbox or a VN?
A bit of both, you can activate different routes at different moments.
There's no map to roam, but with the day to day system, it leans more towards sandbox.

So, is that a "choose your gender" or a "male possessing females" type of game ? Because the male and female protag are somewhat confusing.
The character you control is male(although if you consider that the ghost don't have genitals, you can consider it to be a female lesbian ghost, if you want).
The main heroine is female, but you two are bonded and you two are together all the timeand your actions influence her routine.
So it can count as both.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
RIP, Duncan... :LOL: The start is really nice so far though I haven't started day 2 yet. Seeing the battle between the two after possession had me laughing pretty good.

A few words that seemed a little off.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: doublemoon

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
RIP, Duncan... :LOL: The start is really nice so far though I haven't started day 2 yet. Seeing the battle between the two after possession had me laughing pretty good.

A few words that seemed a little off.
Thanks immensely for pointing these out in the dialogue, I'll fix it right away for version 0.3(btw, 0.2 is out on patreon now).

And I'm so glad you liked it! There's a lot more to come, I'm in for the long game with this one. :D

Reactions: Rock&Rule
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes