VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Love Lurker [v1.0] [Double Moon]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Osamabeenfappin

Game is pretty bad

Cons
    The artwork is not arousing at all.
    The world building is inconsistent. Sometimes you can't do things,you could do earlier in the game because REASONS.
    The MC is both dead,and a simp
    Unlikeable LI.

Pros
    Decent amount of content.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Shirouste

Good game with high potential.

Pros:
    - original
    - Zoe is super hot
    - funny

Cons:
    - a bit short for a 0.9
    - a bit rough on the edges (progress with Marvin is way to abrupt)

I totally recommend but maybe wait a bit for more content. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one, and probably bump my vote if it keeps on like this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sukebe_S

After playing version 0.8.5, I have to say I'm quite charmed by this game. The theme is spooky, the premise is kooky, but it somehow comes together to be an erotic delight. Double Moon's artwork is unique, the writing is engaging, and the characters really come to life. Plus there are a number of very hot scenes that players of many different persuasions can look forward to. It's definitely worthy of playing and supporting.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Nefurien

One of the few NTR games worth following. Unfortunately there aren't many western developers doing good NTR, I have high expectations for this one! I personally love the NTR here, it looks varied and interesting. Only regret (personal), a futanari character would have been great. Looking forward to the next update.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

disimulated

Review version 0.4.5

This game is more interesting than I anticipated. I played through twice (love vs hate routes). It's lighthearted fun and has moments of humor. The art is good too, the girl is hot, the doll is creepy-cute, and there's lots of little animations. There is a bit of grind, but that's because it's a stat-based game.

The game doesn't have ambitions to be more than a light romp, and as such it is succeeding. It loses a star because I thought the content was a little light and there was no "end of content" warning, so I got stuck in the daily grind for a while before I realized there was nothing else to see.

I'll definitely play further releases. Keep it DoubleMoon!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

murlockwarlock

A little weird but playing a horny ghost is fun. You are around a lot of sex and even though theirs not a ton of content it's already well worth a download.

Dev has consistently been working on it and definitely deserves all the support he can get. Hopefully there is something special in the pipeline for Halloween

Update: Consistent quality and art and scale. Upped the score to hopefully get people to download this. Very fun and good looking for this engine. Real shame this little gem is not more loved but leeching pricks that only update once every 5 months have hundreds of patrons