Ren'Py Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [v1.61] [FlinPaltwell]

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021

XHak9i.png

Overview:
My name's Flin, and I'm the lead singer in a high school rock band. My best friend, Eric, mans the drums. On bass, there's my wonderful girlfriend, Stella! And on guitar, Stella's best friend (and Eric's girlfriend), Kelly. I love this band, and I know that our big break is just around the corner!

However, in the meantime, I've got my studies to worry about. Fortunately, Stella's sister Amy has offered to help me study. On top of that...her mother, Julie, has mentioned wanting help around the house, and I don't think it's ever a bad idea to have your girlfriend's mom on your side. Right?

This is a story about my rock band's rise to fame, while I...figure out how to handle a multitude of growing relationships in my life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-05
Release Date: 2023-10-05
Developer: FlinPaltwell - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
old saves do not work anymore.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

U9ZUrp.png VHg3ap.png TvGXj7.png 38C8wI.png Screenshot 1.PNG Screenshot 6.PNG Screenshot 7.PNG Screenshot 8.PNG Screenshot 9.PNG Screenshot 10.PNG Screenshot 11.PNG Screenshot 12.PNG Screenshot 13.PNG Screenshot 14.PNG Screenshot 15.PNG Screenshot 16.PNG Screenshot 17.PNG Screenshot 18.jpg Screenshot 19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

J_P

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
It's always fascinating seeing games animated using Blender.

I think most notably MIST is also animated using Blender, it's curious to me though.

Refreshing that there is something other than Koikatsu/Daz/etc being used - but potentially this is one that stands to improve over time!

Good luck creating this game, should be interesting to see how it develops, and what it will bring to the table.

Reactions: brattlebob

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The game has a unique style, maybe the face/body proportions are over realism, but it is actually not as bad as some other games that are similarly stylized. (y)

But she's married, and she's my girlfriend's mom...
  • Pursue your girlfriend's best friend and/or sister, while you're at it.
  • Netori, NOT netorare - the only people in this universe who ever cheat are you and the girl you're doing it with, should you both choose to.
Music for my DICK. Nothing more satisfying than protecting one's sluts.

Last edited:

AvLee

Jul 14, 2019
Is it like "Love, Money, Rock'n'Roll", but without Money?)) (No)
My antivirus is going crazy with it. :(

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is it even possible to see more than one scene (other than gf) in a single playthrough? I get events that should obviously be leading to scenes but they just end with no action, despite high stats.

This has supsringly good writing that makes up for the derpy graphics and lack of proper scenes. But it's a nightmare to play without save tampering, unless you really like wasting time for nothing.

Reactions: EZ8lt
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes