VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Love Next Door [v0.2 - Part 1] [EroBro]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LillyKat

Hesitant to go five starts so early, but the writing is good so far. No weird translation and it is thoughtful but not dragging out. The characters are the main draw. Good renders of course but extra attractive models. Yikes, I might fall in love.
    I hope this stays in focus, and the dev doesn't get solely worked up worrying about Patreon, updating only every 6 months, etc. There is something to look forward to here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vforvlad

[0.2 Part 1] This game shows plenty of potential and I was left craving more! It has a similar premise and experience as games like My Sweet Neighbors or Dating my Daughter.
    The renders are great, the women are attractive, and the conversations are setting up the stage for good character development and that tantalising progression towards the end rewards.
    It has all of the ingredients necessary to become a great title - it's just a matter of waiting for more content to be developed.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Angelray

interesting introduction. Girls are good looking, no action for now. The setting seems realist enough (mother and daughter next door, a cousin somewhere else that is probably hot too).

For now there seem to be more of a "click option to do something" rather than a true story branching, but it's not only a beginning in the game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Alteni

Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Story : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    renders : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Animations: ✭✭✭✭✰
    Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Sex : ✭✭✭✭✰
    Creativity :✭✭✭✭✰
    Note :
    I love it ! definitely u should try it !
    all the best to the developer.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

yellowsupercar13

Looks promising and fills the void left by My Sweet Neighbours. Hope this gets lots of content to really become a fully fledged story with progression and character development just like My Sweet Neighbours had, it'll certainly be one of the best on this site.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Kberger

Not much to review at the moment, but what you get here is a good start and I am waiting for more content.

All in all the quality is promising and I am happy to add this to my "I will come back later" collection.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

UzayÖz

Ahhhh how much i've missed my sweet neighbours. And you drop this. You fucking legend.

The reason the review isn't 5 star:
    Even though you brought back a dead game that this community love, you shouldn's stick too close to the MSN. I personally would like to see your twist on this story too.

Thank you and good luck (y)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Inspired from my sweet neighbors. Is it a bad thing nope beacause my sweet neighbors was a good game, sadly abandoned. So now we have this game renders are above average and girl's models are beutiful. Writing is good. Plot is similar to MSN. This is a good game for those who liked MSN. Big plus is models are way more beautiful than in MSN.
    But the con is
    short content. But this is v0.1. hoping next updates contains more content.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Danny2400

I really think that this is excellent and has a great future, i dont find any troubles with it so... 10/10
    Im looking forward to see more of you and where do you lead the story.
    Pdt: Good reference in the TV ;)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Orangepocalypse

As of v0.1

It's still really early in the game's development, but what's here is really promising in terms of the quality of the storytelling and the visuals. It definitely left me wanting to see more.

If you were a fan of MSN, then you definitely want to check this out. The premise is the same, but beyond that the attention to details like facial expressions and the tension that is already building in the writing is reminiscent of what made MSN a favorite among those who loved that project.

I'm looking forward to seeing EroBro's take on the story moving forward. It's early days, but I'm feeling like the project is in good hands -Best of luck blazing your own path while giving a tip of the cap to a well-loved game that ended too soon.