EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
capsule_f95zone.png

Overview:
Love of Magic is an erotic Visual Novel sandbox RPG, inspired by Urban Fantasy and Slice of Life games like Persona.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: Droid Productions - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6.5f (Book 1) 1.0.12 (Book 2) 1.0.2d (Book 3)
Length: ~50-60 hrs
Language: English
Other Games: Making Movies - Paradise Lust - Morningstar - Paradise Lust 2 - Sinners Landing
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Download and play books in order 1 -> 3

DOWNLOAD
Book 3
(Act XI-XVI)

Book 2 (Act VII-XI)

Book 1 (Act I-VI and New Game+)

Extras: SIGNATURES - - - - - -

pixie_wp1.png molly_flexible.png you_may.png chloe.png throne_nologo.png card_battle.png choices.png swimming.png wall1.png jenny.png akane_circle.png emily_elsewhere.png

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
His other game showed a lot of promise, it was a shame when it got completed so prematurely. With a cool setting like this, and the dev seeming like he learned a lot from his first project, this will hopefully end up as something special. Best of luck to the dev!

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
How about us "clean" gamers who don't dabble on gambling and alcohol ;), seriously though I haven't played any non-Trading Card Game (I'm in my 20s) card games except solitaire.
Well, you must've at least heard of Blackjack, right? Anyway, if you really want to gamble you can gamble on anything. Just because cards are popular as a gambling tool doesn't mean you should never touch them.

This game drew my interest because I haven't seen those models before. Here's to hoping that the gameplay is as good.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It's a combat system; it just uses poker scores to signify how much damage you do :)
Ahhh ok! I can deal with that.

How about us "clean" gamers who don't dabble on gambling and alcohol ;), seriously though I haven't played any non-Trading Card Game (I'm in my 20s) card games except solitaire.
Oh then you'll love the fact that there is a completely bad-ass WATER out there for you in a can...it's fucking METAL dude. It's called LIQUID DEATH. You even have to be 18 years old to view the site for this 100% water!

Honestly I'm not sure why I'm promoting such an absurdity but yeah.

JamesBurton

May 28, 2018
Anyone else has the bug with the second Ceremonial Magic lecture? After it ends, I can't go anywhere, the UI just doesn't respond.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Okay, the potential of this game is tremendous, but jesus the bugs. Sometimes the UI doesn't respond, sometimes half the text is missing (literally, the right half of the text is missing), the Bath is missing a go-somewhere-point, the main menu button sometimes refuses to work, so on and so on. Would you appreciate a compilation of bugs, dev? Be warned I'm not coder though, all I can do is describe what the hell cockblocked me 3 minutes into the game.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Chriss475

Sep 6, 2017
Very slick looking UI and fun to play. Playing in full screen seems to remove any possibility of advancing the conversation right after beating the minotaur at cards. When you load a game that was saved in dialogue with Emily before the card game it does not bring the dialogue up again so you are stuck if you load it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Droid Productions

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Same as @Criss475, you are stuck after winning the minotaur card game. The dialogue UI gets slower and less responsive at each click for about 4 or 5 choices, until it stops advancing at all. I was in full screen mode.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Game does not allow you to progress once you get to the second ceremonial day, the teacher just stands there, you cant interact with her, tried loading it several times.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyone else has the bug with the second Ceremonial Magic lecture? After it ends, I can't go anywhere, the UI just doesn't respond.
Could you drop me the savegame files, and I'll have a look.
Just zip up the folder C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\Droid Productions\Love of Magic
and PM it to me.

I'll work on getting a fix ASAP.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, the potential of this game is tremendous, but jesus the bugs. Sometimes the UI doesn't respond, sometimes half the text is missing (literally, the right half of the text is missing), the Bath is missing a go-somewhere-point, the main menu button sometimes refuses to work, so on and so on. Would you appreciate a compilation of bugs, dev? Be warned I'm not coder though, all I can do is describe what the hell cockblocked me 3 minutes into the game.
Yes please, always keen to hear how to make things better. Also; which platform (and resolution) are you playing it on, and if possible i'd like a savegame folder to see what's going on : C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Droid Productions\Love of Magic

4.70 star(s) 246 Votes