VN Ren'Py Love on the Weekend, my first AVN project

the1999

Jan 16, 2023
main_menu.png
lotwphotoshootscenea2a.png lotwphotoshootscenea3g.png Hello everyone! I go by The 1999, I want to share my first project and gets some feedbacks regarding adult-visual-novel-making.

Love on the Weekend is my debut, the synopsis follows Katie, both a mother and a model to 2 children with an ongoing sour relationship with her husband. Katie got the opportunity to go on a weekend retreat with her family and friends that tempts her to explore her sexualities.

I'm curious if these kind of storylines and genre is good with the "mass market" if you will. I know my render it's not the greatest, granted I'm running quite an old rig that takes rendering time to the maximum. In all honesty, I got a story that is already written in good-amount, but I'm afraid that I'll be limited by my hardware. Thus I hope that Love on the Weekend could jump start, and get me enough capital to upgrade.

Regarding to pledging platforms, since Love on the Weekend is going to contain incestuous elements, how could I navigate that with platforms with ToS against that? Any suggestions?

This is me genuinely asking, is this a viable strategy? Or should I focus more on the second, better written story? Any constructive criticism are welcomed.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor