4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
banner2.png Overview:
Love or lust is a Harem style game revolving around a cosmic bet between the Goddess of Love and the Goddess of Lust. The bet is simple, what is the natural state of life? Featuring Sol the envoy of Love and Luna the envoy of Lust! As well as the many girls that will come to stay with you. Meet them, learn about them and walk the path of either love or lust.
You will find many unique people to meet as well as learn of the very different dimensions that exist and maybe one day set foot in several of them. Each dimension will look different, some very similar while others are vastly different. Different enough to even change how you look and perceive everything around you.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-03
Release Date: 2021-02-03
Developer: BadPotato
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Replay Gallery MOD
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

A_envoyroom_sol.jpg A3_45.jpg L_ho_2.jpg lol60.jpg lola8.jpg SE1_30.jpg A5E_20.jpg LE1_2.jpg SE2_52.jpg LE4E_2.jpg ltestw_17.jpg main_menu.png AB2J_1.png L2CG_5.png ltebathride_11.png NV2sB1_2.png Sbr1h_2.png SHE4_125.png SHE6_46.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
I'm a bit of a fan of Honey Select characters, they look cute by default...

(see dev's notes) on the other hand, I'm not a fan of intermingling different engine resources, I hope you only use Daz3D to import maps and objects. GL
rh.png

:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
I'm a bit of a fan of Honey Select characters, they look cute by default...

(see dev's notes) on the other hand, I'm not a fan of intermingling different engine resources, I hope you only use Daz3D to import maps and objects. GL

:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
As of right now Daz3D assets are only being used for the intro as the 2 Goddesses are creating the world that the MC lives in to play out their bet.
If the general consensus states to stick with only one engine, then the main story will stick to HS and HS2 only.
(HS2 is planned for a later update that is actually tied to the main story. From there on, all content will be through HS2)

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey,
Can I ask what is your reasons to use characters from HS 1 and not HS 2 ?

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Hey,
Can I ask what is your reasons to use characters from HS 1 and not HS 2 ?
Because I started this project long before I even knew about HS2 coming out and have a lot more content already made for future events that I don't wish to redo at this time. Especially when there is already an event that will be in update 3 that will explain the switch to HS 2.

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Found out Alice is a foodie :D Keep feeding her for infinite Confidence & Love :love:
lmfao you sir amaze me lol but yeah I hate grindy games so I made it extremely easy to access all content while... nudging you... to explore the side content... you took that nudge and pelvic thrusted it into oblivion lol

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes