Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
titleb.gif

Overview:
from Zeta R-02:​
Looong long time ago, when I was starting to do the game, I explained that in the game, you will be able to be good and save the world, or be evil and sunk it in the perversion, well, in this next version, you will be able to be bad... very bad. Evil Mode is basically a HARD mode of the game, the playable character will be always naked, giving some eye candy for those who likes to peek, make them distracted and falls in the claws of the baddies, aaaand, yep, you avidinated it well, if you're grabbed, you cant escape, so, for those who says, bah! this game is too easy, well take this! For a bit more information, you will incarnate one of our heroes/heroines, but affected by our lovely gas, and mind controlled by our most evil villain to use you for her purposes, making a parallel story from the normal Story mode, in this case as you know, the Egg Argonaut falls due a damaged engine, in Evil mode, YOU have to break that engine and make the Egg Argonaut falls to give more time to our villain to stay safe from those who wants to stop the pink cloud.

Updated: 12/23/2021
Game/Creator: / Zeta R -02
Modder: Chip1155/ Eggman Inc Modding community
Mod Version: 0.37(early)
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English
Links:

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Game latest version 0.37d :
(for those who are interested ) Modding tool and guide:

(Samples/Screenshots)
ProjectX - 0003.png ProjectX - 0005.png ProjectX - 0000.png ProjectX - 0008.png

Last edited:

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
just to clarify few things.
Almost all of the new spiriting and coding is done by me.
I'm very inexperienced when it comes to coding and programing. so I'm willing to accept help from other to a degree.
I'm only able work on the mod on my free time. (and If I'm mentally in the mood) so please don't rush me.
I Have no issues with zeta r02 or the project x dev team
I Talked to zeta and she okay with the project

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Just checking, but being able to use cheats in this is still a thing we can enable, right?

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
This seems like a fun concept! It would be cool if you had to battle some of the good characters before you can play their evil counterparts. In the normal game you have to battle the evil characters to unlock certain things. After all having all the same bosses and such for every level seems like it wouldn't make much sense if the characters were turned evil. The same bosses in normal mode and evil mode would be a bit weird for some of the levels because why would they want to prevent the chaos they are already effected by.

Nice touch adding Big in the 3rd level.

Last edited:
Reactions: noiry and chip1155

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Not that this wouldn't be a pain but these would be amazing playable. AGAIN NOT ASKING FOR YOU TO DO THIS! You have enough going on as is, just complimenting how good these look. Keep up the great work!
its actually straightforward creating outfit mods for the game (though i not gonna do it)
since the nude character sprites are the perfect bases to draw outfits on.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Unfortunately I have no idea how to work these modder tools. ^^;; Guess I'll just have to be patient, but I don't mind! Your work's been phenomenal so far!

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Really nice little mod you got there.

I wished there was a bigger modding community for this game because the development is very veeeeeery slow and modders could bring some life into this game.

robinHodd

Aug 21, 2017
What tools do you use for editing sprites? I tried Krita, but ran into issues trying to export to a GIF that works in OpenBor.

loler0

Jul 22, 2018
Hey man, this was inside your game files
Didnt expect to find this low effort made sprite (I am the one who made it)
Btw im not mad, I was just surprised to find it inside the game

Reactions: Ray_7961

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Hey man, this was inside your game files
Didnt expect to find this low effort made sprite (I am the one who made it)
Btw im not mad, I was just surprised to find it inside the game
yeah i was using sprites i found on the internet for inspiration material on what i should add and expand upon

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes