Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
As for progress, at the moment, in addition to correcting bugs in version normal and pregnancy and adding blaze, I still have one opponent left to complete in pregnancy mode in stage 2 and I can upload another update.

Hmm... I can try to create one animation that includes the adult Cream version.

As for that skip idea. It would be nice to add something like that, but I will have to think how to do it. Because when our character is in a sex animation, it can't do anything like attack, jump or move. So for now I came up with the idea that we could try to add an option at the beginning of the game which, when checked, will skip all the scenes that we have already seen.

I'm not sure if it would be possible to do something like that. Each animation has define various speeds in different animation frames. So I'm not sure that if I set to change the speed it will still be overwritten and nothing will change.

so are you updating both versions of your mod at the same time? or seperate times?

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
wait what is the last opponent in the pregnancy mod and your upload another update i thought the list you show me is the next update

Feb 25, 2022
As for progress, at the moment, in addition to correcting bugs in version normal and pregnancy and adding blaze, I still have one opponent left to complete in pregnancy mode in stage 2 and I can upload another update.

As for that skip idea. It would be nice to add something like that, but I will have to think how to do it. Because when our character is in a sex animation, it can't do anything like attack, jump or move. So for now I came up with the idea that we could try to add an option at the beginning of the game which, when checked, will skip all the scenes that we have already seen.

I'm not sure if it would be possible to do something like that. Each animation has define various speeds in different animation frames. So I'm not sure that if I set to change the speed it will still be overwritten and nothing will change.
Can you please keep Cream as a child even during the Incubus version? I never really liked how she was turned into a delinquent highschooler.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
thenewbiemasterx

i don't know... i think is fine she being a teenager bad schoolgirl but... if you want a different costume while she being adult for example... let's see what we have, amy nurse, blaze queen, rouge police, zeta cow, what is zu?, and about that... what about cream using a sexy explorer adventurer outfit?, she is a child or teen who doing cosplay of lara croft or dora the explorer or someone who is focused protecting the wild life for example these chao's creatures but i think she looks fine being a bad teenager schoolgirl.

or... what about that japanese gym outfit for her or some japanese school swimsuit maintain her teenager looks?.

images.jpg apps.27070.63395467588131503.edd3440a-362e-4130-a661-e6583d66b77e.jpg

Feb 25, 2022
thenewbiemasterx

i don't know... i think is fine she being a teenager bad schoolgirl but... if you want a different costume while she being adult for example... let's see what we have, amy nurse, blaze queen, rouge police, zeta cow, what is zu?, and about that... what about cream using a sexy explorer adventurer outfit?, she is a child or teen who doing cosplay of lara croft or dora the explorer or someone who is focused protecting the wild life for example these chao's creatures but i think she looks fine being a bad teenager schoolgirl.

or... what about that japanese gym outfit for her or some japanese school swimsuit maintain her teenager looks?.

View attachment 2098226 View attachment 2098225
I prefer my girls to be normal during the Incubus sex scene. I hated every single one of those costumes then and now. And the lipstick and makeup is also a major turn off for me because it is too over the top. I would like it better if they simply jumped onto the succubus willingly because of the flower so please Redeye samurai change this.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I prefer my girls to be normal during the Incubus sex scene.
I also didn't really like the character-changes for the scene(Or the Succubus-scenes) too much, because they mostly run counter to the appeal of the character, even femtails despite me preffering that one over Yaoi. However, I get the vague feeling that changing animations based purely on personal preferences is outside the scope of this mod, since it would just end with Redeye having to provide any possible combination possible.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I also didn't really like the character-changes for the scene(Or the Succubus-scenes) too much, because they mostly run counter to the appeal of the character, even femtails despite me preffering that one over Yaoi. However, I get the vague feeling that changing animations based purely on personal preferences is outside the scope of this mod, since it would just end with Redeye having to provide any possible combination possible.
i like the succubus/incubus scenes

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i like the succubus/incubus scenes too how naturally they are so i don't know, i prefer to add some little more sprites like how i wanted the eels and the ruby and nilly ones,i think is fine how they are but i don't know about the others players, what we are going to do with them redeye samurai?, some of us want them and others not so i don't know about it.

TooKi58

Jul 29, 2018

Im your fan. It's my favourite H-Game. Thanks for your hard H-work. Do you have patreon or something?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
wait what is the last opponent in the pregnancy mod and your upload another update i thought the list you show me is the next update
Well, the list I posted is just the things I still need to do

so redeye how 1.8 what sprite are missing
In addition to some animations in the original version (stage5), there are still some animations missing in the new mod (pregnancy) mostly from stage 3 do stage 5.

Im your fan. It's my favourite H-Game. Thanks for your hard H-work. Do you have patreon or something?
No, I don't have something like that.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
I've been posting comments on this thread for a long time
But I really think some of you people are really too much
This is a mod that fixes various bugs in the original game, adds new things such as new animations, changes in appearance in characters and levels and also much more.
Do you guys remember this?
This is not something "I want to change this game to my liking"
Can you guys have a little respect for the RedEye and original game?

For example:
Can you please keep Cream as a child even during the Incubus version? I never really liked how she was turned into a delinquent highschooler.
Dude what the fuck?
Incubus uses his power to change the appearance of his victims, which is for his fetish, not you.

If you have the ability to edit the game yourself, then make a mod to post on I have no problem with that at all
If you do not have any contribution, please do not propose some inexplicable ideas

mare222

Jan 24, 2018

For example:

Dude what the fuck?
Incubus uses his power to change the appearance of his victims, which is for his fetish, not you.

If you have the ability to edit the game yourself, then make a mod to post on I have no problem with that at all
If you do not have any contribution, please do not propose some inexplicable ideas
i agree. i would love to see more mods for this game

Feb 25, 2022

For example:

Dude what the fuck?

Red-eye's fetish is the incubus succubus scenes?

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
You guys don't understand what that persons trying to say. Yous are not patient, and trying to make red eye change the mod to how YOU like it.

It's reds mod, which he's making for everyone's enjoyment. If you don't like it, or wanna have something you wanna do, learn how to do it yourself and mod the game to your accord. You have people round to help you mod of needed

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes