Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.1] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
At the moment I managed to improve the performance of the animations in the galleries, change the appearance of the character selection, fix bugs in some levels, add a new mechanic for character regeneration through masturbation, add tutorial level and a few other things. I haven't had much time lately to work more on the new update. And I'd still like to make some new animations for Zu in stage 4 that she's missing, although it's not very easy and takes time. That's why I was wondering if I should implement for now the changes I've currently made and work on the new animations in the next updates.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
At the moment I managed to improve the performance of the animations in the galleries, change the appearance of the character selection, fix bugs in some levels, add a new mechanic for character regeneration through masturbation, add tutorial level and a few other things. I haven't had much time lately to work more on the new update. And I'd still like to make some new animations for Zu in stage 4 that she's missing, although it's not very easy and takes time. That's why I was wondering if I should implement for now the changes I've currently made and work on the new animations in the next updates.
you do u redeye. im kinda curious on seeing zus incubus animations

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Hey another update to the game just came out. Of the more interesting things it added a new animation for zu in stage 4 (Incubus and Werehog). Also added a new mechanic for getting stamina, now just double click the down arrow and then the jump button to trigger the animation. The appearance of the character selection has also been changed, from now on the playable character will be shown along with its animation. A tutorial has also been added, which explains most of the game's mechanics and the items that are included. A few other things have also been added, which you can read about in the change log.

Ps. I know it's not much, but I will try to focus more on creating the missing animations for Zu and those in stage 5 from now on.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018

Hey another update to the game just came out. Of the more interesting things it added a new animation for zu in stage 4 (Incubus and Werehog). Also added a new mechanic for getting stamina, now just double click the down arrow and then the jump button to trigger the animation. The appearance of the character selection has also been changed, from now on the playable character will be shown along with its animation. A tutorial has also been added, which explains most of the game's mechanics and the items that are included. A few other things have also been added, which you can read about in the change log.

Ps. I know it's not much, but I will try to focus more on creating the missing animations for Zu and those in stage 5 from now on.
sweet. keep up the good work redeye

Bappoeattaco

Jan 23, 2022
Zu animation and Tails animations just disappeared nothing is showing up for me. I remember it working when I launched the game for the first time today but now they are gone

Last edited:

Jesser9r

Sep 21, 2020
Hello there, just posting a bug report. When Blaze uses her Down -> Forward + Attack special move, if the move would land on an enemy, instead of doing the multi-kick attack animation Blaze cuts to a masturbation frame. The actual attack just disappears. The big flame kick animation from missing the attack entirely still comes out with no issue, interestingly enough, so I guess there might be something in the hit trigger that's causing something?

No other characters seem to have this issue.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hey, thanks for mentioning this bug, it turned out that unlike the rest of the characters, blaze has one more animation that had the same number as the one responsible for the masturbation animation. Therefore, after hitting someone with a special, instead of launching a series of blows, the wrong animation suddenly appeared. The bug has already been fixed.

Reactions: Jesser9r

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hey, I recently came up with the idea to add a mini world map that we will move around to get to the next level, something like in mario. For now it won't be anything big just the usual moving left, right, but maybe with time we can add something interesting, like some secrets or other levels. Below is an example of such a map. What do you think?

Stage1.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stage4.png

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Hey, I recently came up with the idea to add a mini world map that we will move around to get to the next level, something like in mario. For now it won't be anything big just the usual moving left, right, but maybe with time we can add something interesting, like some secrets or other levels. Below is an example of such a map. What do you think?

View attachment 1973478

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1973480
i like it

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes