Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.1] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hi there, I noticed that Zu's Big animation is missing. Is this because it has yet to be implemented or it was assumed that it didin't exist since you never encounter Big with Zu in the old versions?
I don't remember, but it seems to me that simply in older versions there was no Big yet. Although I plan to create all the missing animations including this one.

Feb 25, 2022
Could you add a pregnancy option? I wanna see the girls get fucked while pregnant. Also there were clear signs of a stage 6 and 7 planned so could you add those in?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Could you add a pregnancy option? I wanna see the girls get fucked while pregnant. Also there were clear signs of a stage 6 and 7 planned so could you add those in?
Everything in its own time, for now I would like to take care of completing the missing animations in stage 5. And then adding a few more things to other stags. Creating new maps along with opponents may take some time. On the other hand, regarding the pregnency option, I haven't planned it yet, although when I add / create all the missing animations, I could think about it and add such an option.

Reactions: AndrydSB

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Here you go. Here's the Zu Big file
Thanks for the files, although being honest I forgot to complete the zu animation in evils for some reason. Even though I had the files with an older version of the game. In the next update I will try to add them already.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
the pregnant mod is being made by someone named ''LeruArts'' so ask him,if you can't,ask to ''chip1155'' about leruarts's pregnant mod of this game.

about the map,that's very cool,so i can go back to search the missing chaos emerald from the others levels again,the characters going to look so cute in rpg style sprites walking on the map of the levels.

another thing i want to ask,¿is possible to add more frames/animation to the shocking animations of the eels from stage 3?,like... when the eel electrocute the characters to get them naked,one of the frames while they get electrocuted i want to see where them are completely nude during the first animation,while during the two sex animations of the eel,i want to see too the skeleton of the characters too in these sex poses while they get electrocuted.

6pdx7n.gif 6pdxdp.gif 6pdxmo.gif

so... ¿you can add these 3 new frames for these animations for all the characters please?,one where the characters get being nude during the first electrocution and the others two during the sex where we can see their skeleton in these poses.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
the pregnant mod is being made by someone named ''LeruArts'' so ask him,if you can't,ask to ''chip1155'' about leruarts's pregnant mod of this game.

about the map,that's very cool,so i can go back to search the missing chaos emerald from the others levels again,the characters going to look so cute in rpg style sprites walking on the map of the levels.

another thing i want to ask,¿is possible to add more frames/animation to the shocking animations of the eels from stage 3?,like... when the eel electrocute the characters to get them naked,one of the frames while they get electrocuted i want to see where them are completely nude during the first animation,while during the two sex animations of the eel,i want to see too the skeleton of the characters too in these sex poses while they get electrocuted.

View attachment 1974567 View attachment 1974568 View attachment 1974570

so... ¿you can add these 3 new frames for these animations for all the characters please?,one where the characters get being nude during the first electrocution and the others two during the sex where we can see their skeleton in these poses.
Hey as for this pregnecy mod, I already know that someone else is doing it. But as I wrote earlier I wanted to save it for later. However, since the topic has been brought up again I guess there is nothing left for me to do but try to start doing it. And as for this electrocution, I'll try to do something about that, too.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Sorry, I've been on holiday and focused on other things, pregnancy mod is still on the go, don't worry

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
yeah,like that,very nice redeye samurai,i love it. :love:

¿and how you have in mind about the first animation?,where we can see a frame of the characters looks nude during the electrocution with clothes on them. :unsure:

and about the other account,sorry about it,i tried to open my account on cell and accidentally created another so i deleted that post before and made it with this account,now im going to delete that new account meanwhile,good luck with them redeye samurai. :giggle:(y)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Howdy, below is an example of how moving around the map with characters looks like for now. I have plans to try to add some additional side levels that are not related to the storyline, but passing them may give us some rewards. I'm also thinking about something similar to Pokemon, I mean, while moving around the map we can randomly come across a group of enemies with which we will have to face and sometimes get something. What do you guys think about this?

Plik.png

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Howdy, below is an example of how moving around the map with characters looks like for now. I have plans to try to add some additional side levels that are not related to the storyline, but passing them may give us some rewards. I'm also thinking about something similar to Pokemon, I mean, while moving around the map we can randomly come across a group of enemies with which we will have to face and sometimes get something. What do you guys think about this?

View attachment 1975210
sweet. kinda like super mario world

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
looks very cute that rpg style of characters,very nice too,thanks very much for the level select map,sometimes is very tedius to begin the game again just to get it missed in some levels,¿and what about the conversation when we play with two players or more?,¿we can select a character and play like a 1p+cpu2+cpu3+cpu4 partner like or is just only for two players?.

about the map,¿how is work?,¿we select a character and advance on the map while the others wait on the first stage to get selected and for two player we can join and abandon to play?,curiously... we need the two characters in the same level to play or probably get bugged or played in separated screens with different levels being played.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
For the time being, the game will only be for two players. As for 1p + cpu, I used to have plans to try to create a "helper" to accompany us and help us go through the game. However, for the time being I will not go into that yet.

Reactions: Indolthir

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
Nice and yeah,a cpu partner in a beat em up game i played like in street of rage remake,and i love how the selected p1 character talk with the selected partner during what happening. :giggle:

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Nice and yeah,a cpu partner in a beat em up game i played like in street of rage remake,and i love how the selected p1 character talk with the selected partner during what happening. :giggle:
i would like it to be like little fighter 2's stage mode being able to have 7 cpu allies

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes