RPGM Completed Love Rebellion - Hentai RPG [2016-12-31] [SythmanG]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bakewell

Jan 4, 2018
im currently in the underground city and have been tasked with gettin into the dream. it says ask the town folk but no one says anything of use. am i looking in the wrong place?

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
Where can you find those 3 amazon type girls you're supposed to destroy as per sophia's mission after putting her trinket in that chest? I went back to his hometown and went into the singing forest but can't find them unless there is another forest somewhere close to home
how did you get back home i cant for the life of it get back there

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
how did you get back home i cant for the life of it get back there
Truth be told I kind of forgot there is way too much walking around and not enough direction/explanation so you just got to guess and hope you're going the right way at least thats how I see it. But I think when you walk out of the amazon village area place there is a mountain to the left a little south with a road like thing coming out of the side its kind of hard to spot (thats just a guess) sorry can't be more helpful

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
Truth be told I kind of forgot there is way too much walking around and not enough direction/explanation so you just got to guess and hope you're going the right way at least thats how I see it. But I think when you walk out of the amazon village area place there is a mountain to the left a little south with a road like thing coming out of the side its kind of hard to spot (thats just a guess) sorry can't be more helpful
ye that was it thx i was being blind in not noticing it

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
the hardest thing to do here so far is upgrading everyone when you remeber you havent done any upgrading in the last 5 hours thou the extra standing picture in the upgrade menu seems to be causing lag anyone know a fix for that ?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
the hardest thing to do here so far is upgrading everyone when you remeber you havent done any upgrading in the last 5 hours thou the extra standing picture in the upgrade menu seems to be causing lag anyone know a fix for that ?
I have not seen any lag, then again I have upgraded almost every time someone levels up

japster

Jul 5, 2017
question, I am dealing with the quests in the port town, the second necromancers front door, who has advice?

specifically the spikes

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
castle after u get priest letter
is there a teleport system in this game. so u can go to town to town that u have found

japster

Jul 5, 2017
what about the girls, i have found four so far

Edit: solved the spikes, the outer wall has some plants you can climb up on and inside the room at the top there is an lever, after which you go to the room with the spikes on the right side

japster

Jul 5, 2017
not that i have found, pretty anoying since you sometimes have to walk quite the distance

Edit: the makers site also has quite some information

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
at the under temple trying to find what im to do . found a mark on the floor stepped on fish FISH all it dose

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
at the under temple trying to find what im to do . found a mark on the floor stepped on fish FISH all it dose
There are fish swimming in the temple, walk near them and you can herd the fish towards the area and the fish will disappear. Repeat a few times

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes