VN Ren'Py Completed Love Ribbon - Afterstory Extended Epilogue [Final] [Razzart Visual]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Csl7PhWUEAA6wk_.jpg
Overview:
The story follows Iris, a girl who learns that her younger sister is transferring to her school, and will be living with her for the rest of the semester. Even though she has never met her sister before, Iris is determined to make up for lost time by becoming friends, and more importantly, to show off her dependable nature as the older sister of the household.
Unfortunately for Iris, however, things don't go as planned.
Zoey, Iris's younger sister, is a tall young woman who isn’t afraid to ditch class and badmouth others. Zoey shows little respect for authority, especially when it comes to her "older sister's" attempts to play nice. And if things couldn't get any worse, a confusing sexual tension blooms between them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-01
Release Date: 2018-08-05
Title: Love Ribbon
Aliases: 恋爱纽带
Developer:
VNDB:
Censored: No
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Version: Afterstory Extended Epilogue Update
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Adult Patched Inc. Afterstory : -
Afterstory Patch Only : -

Thanks Hones for the game links :)

98051.jpg 98054.jpg 98056.jpg 130507.jpg 101186.jpg 98052.jpg 130509.jpg

Last edited:
T

Throwaway13031980

Looks very interesting, I'll try to remember to let you know what I thought of it after playing!

Reactions: Twistty
T

Throwaway13031980

Finally got around to playing this. Way too short, the MC have been inflicted by the romcom disease where most of their problems come from a total and utter lack of clear communication. Did not like.

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
this game, is by FAR, one of the absolute best i've ever played!!!! the story REALLY get's to you, even brought a tear to my eye a few times, no joke. and even the music is a good touch to the scenes. if you want a really GREAT story, this is a MUST HAVE!!!!!!

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Meh. It's alright. All the drama was a little too obviously forced. You got these 2 main characters that are both top-of-the-class geniuses, and yet all they do is say the worst possible things at the wrong time, and set themselves up in situations where they are guaranteed to get in trouble. And, of course, this was forced. You had no choice in the matters. It's a cheesy tactic to force the plot into a certain direction. All you could do was helplessly cringe as the MC shot herself in the foot. Again. And again. And again. Tip: When the game gives you the choice to throw away your entire future, your family, your high school scholarship, and your priceless prestigious college scholarship, just to coddle the insecure twat that can't play her guitar without you watching (and she knows asking it of you will destroy your life) - not catering to the selfish cunt is a bad-end.

The endings are unsatisfying. This was probably due to the whole story being too short and not hashed out enough for the reader to develop any real bond with the characters. It comes off as more biographical than story-telling, like an extended synopsis. Lots of jerky time-jumps and just no fleshing-out at all. Like reading cliffs notes.

By the way, I know a lot of people care if siblings are or aren't blood related in these games, so I will tell you now. Because whether or not they're actually related is a major plot point, I will put this in a spoiler tag:

Reactions: Jubz

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
It seems we missed the After Story.

001.rpa, 002.rpa & 013.rpa goes into /game/
thanks for providing this. unfortunately i cant see any files in the linked folder.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
thanks for providing this. unfortunately i cant see any files in the linked folder.
Link is in the 2nd Steam link, but here's a mirror

Manual fix for those unable to download the Afterstory update
8/5: Does NOT work for latest update, will crash your game. Only for older updates prior to 8/5/2018 with this issue.

Manual fix for Love Ribbon Afterstory update

I’m not sure what’s causing this, but the new afterstory update randomly is unable to download for some. It seems to be an issue with Steam itself and updates judging by what I gathered from other devs

Afterstory update download:

Anyways, I have a manual fix:
1. Download .rpa files above
2. Open your game folder directly. On Steam, this should be located at “steamapps/common/Love Ribbon/game/”.
3. Paste all .rpa into “Love Ribbon/game/” folder (make sure it’s in ‘game’ and not the main folder)
4. When it asks if you want to override/replace click yes

Re: Afterstory will appear after the good ending. The "one year later" screen appears when it begins.

Pozar55

Mar 26, 2019
Could someone re-upload the Afterstory patch? The mega link just reads as an error.

cockbowl

Apr 26, 2018
Thanks. I hate it after reaching the end. I just got frigging Mass Effect 3'd in a fraction of the time. Yes overall it was good enough to generate investment. But the final act? The
I thought I'd gotten the worst possible ending. It invalidates the rest of the game, guts it.

The extremely limited lewd content is one thing. But how it all ends? A solid example of absolutely nuking yourself in the endgame

Reactions: DarkMiros
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes