VN Others Completed Love Ritual [Final] [XandArts]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
280741_eqHkxk.jpg

Overview:
An adult Otome game, featuring a detective story narrative and romance. Love Ritual will put you in the shoes of a woman named Riilai, a professional scientist with extensive knowledge of occult magic. In a big case, the police reach out to her family in order to investigate whether or not a ritual took place at the crime scene. Riilai goes to the city to assist in the investigation as an expert in the hopes of getting a lead on the suspect.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-23
Release Date: 2019-03-15
Developer: XandArts - -
Censored: No
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Thanks to @koinzell- for sharing!

dcPSy6.jpg emm4E8.jpg 59Sgd4.jpg CMkqvn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
beautiful arts. however, these types of games tend to have very small amount of pictures if the development team is so small.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
a professional scientist with extensive knowledge of occult magic
I know, I know.... but it DOES bug me on a very deep level. Science and "Occult" don't frigging mix goshdarnit!

Make it "Occult Scholar" but pretty pretty please never "Occult Scientist". That sounds like "Sane and Competent English Politician". It's impossibru!

;-)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I know, I know.... but it DOES bug me on a very deep level. Science and "Occult" don't frigging mix goshdarnit!
and would like a word with you...

And, depending on the setting, the (particularly "any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science") may apply. :v

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
and would like a word with you...

And, depending on the setting, the (particularly "any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science") may apply. :v
Well played, Sir/Madam/Unspecified Entity!

But there is a reason, they are not famous for their Occult Studies and the huge ammounts of gold they created, right? ;-) Yes, you are right, but I would insist that they are famous despite the dabbling in hoodoo not because of it. Guys were lucky they got enough stuff right :D

And considering Clarke, thats the point, no? In that case it IS science, no occult elements left. (occult coming from lat. occultus "hidden, concealed, secret" after all)

But enough OT stuff or the mods gonna spank us!

Chapeu.

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018

Make it "Occult Scholar" but pretty pretty please never "Occult Scientist". That sounds like "Sane and Competent English Politician". It's impossibru!
[...]

But there is a reason, they are not famous for their Occult Studies and the huge ammounts of gold they created, right? ;-)
Because magic does not exist, but still, science IS occultism.
It tries to understand the noumenon through the fainòmenon.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Because magic does not exist, but still, science IS occultism.
It tries to understand the noumenon through the fainòmenon.
Ah, a Kantian! :) But science cannot and does not want to deal with the noumenon, as it is, by definition, not available for observation, measurement, and experiment. It is the realm of ideal metaphysics, and thusly of Philosophy and Religion.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
OTOH you have quantum physics. Which sure do a fine job looking like plain witchcraft...

Possibly of the Lovecraftian hypergeometrical sort that lets weird old ladies live forever as vampires inside right angles.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
mostly i hate sex game when they are on steam , because that mean the sexual theme are vanilla , therefore boring ( sexualy speaking , but the story can be good )

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
mostly i hate sex game when they are on steam , because that mean the sexual theme are vanilla , therefore boring ( sexualy speaking , but the story can be good )
Not in this case, dude. This story with target audience girls 15-18 years. But you can try :unsure:

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
If somebody has a guide please tell me, this type of game tends to have you go through it more than once to get the "best" end and im just not really into that type of repetition.

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Thank you so much for sharing the game!

Is it possible to upload the game to the latest version (September 2019), please?