VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ls_banner.jpg

Overview:
Love Season is a Visual Novel based on Farmer's Dreams. We initially planned it to tell the exact same story as Farmer's Dreams, only changing it's format so people could enjoy it without the gameplay of the original. I eventually moved from this idea because I wanted to offer something new to FD players, and so we changed a few things:
- Sam, Roxie, Vincent, Heather and Amanda don't exist in Love Season.
- We added a new character. Nova is a girl who lives in your house and was basically adopted and raised by Redd.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2024-01-29
Developer: MuseX - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac (1.7): - - -

Christmas Special
Extras: Walkthrough - Gallery Mod* - Multi-Mod - *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thank 4SS F4CTOR for the link.

ls.png lake_rainy.png ls1.png cgMermaidIntro.png main_menu8.png MiaWalk4.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Love Season [v0.1] [MuseX] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~715MB
Download ~92MB
PC: - - - -

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Characters remind me of Farmer's Dream... only probably not as cool, cause their is less of them, and no Harvest Moon playstyle anymore...Then again most of the girls in that game were complete bitches to the MC so...

Should ask if Burt Reynolds is still the writer of this game... as he is quite a big fan of a certain fetish that doesnt jive well with me...
OP indeed mentions "Farmer's Dream without the gameplay" as a starting point. I'm curious about what changes along the way, how and to what degree. Models look pretty nice, really gonna look out for this one.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty awesome so far ... only wish dev.s would make the MC middle of the road ,,, yeah know , like not a bully ,, but not a wuss .... but i really do like this game ,, that was just a question i had to ask (y)(y)

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Characters remind me of Farmer's Dream... only probably not as cool, cause their is less of them, and no Harvest Moon playstyle anymore… Then again most of the girls in that game were complete bitches to the MC so...

Should ask if Burt Reynolds is still the writer of this game... as he is quite a big fan of a certain fetish that doesnt jive well with me...
:rolleyes::FacePalm:
Did you bother to read the overview and the developer notes?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes