Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Collab Mod [6.1.9 lolololol]

Mr Who

Jan 23, 2018

Overview:
A soup (chicken, turkey, noodles, vegetables, herbs etc.) of: :ROFLMAO:
Advanced Time Controls Mod + UI Cheats + Cheat Enabler [0.8.0] by clvngs. :cool:
A Gallery Mod [0.14.0 alpha] by Anonymous50000 inspired by Lain's Mod that has been abandoned. :cool:

If you have spare time, the Uncategorize Scene need a lot of care.
Yeah! Fell free to share in the thread!! :love:

All the suggestions & tips mixed into a bomb sauce of everything that i found in this wonderfull forum,
seasoned with lots of love from me. ;)

Updated: 2024-07-03
Game/Creator/Developer:
Love & Sex: Second Base
Andrealphus - - - - - - -
Modder: Mr Who
Mod Version: 6.1.9
Game Version: 24.6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Tip: BackUp your save before playing the Gallery Scene to avoid messing up your story progress and achievement badge!!

Download
:

Hoping that everything works
Best regard
return

Updated 2024-05-31, be HAPPY on National Macaroon :LOL: and Smile Day, fixed identation and minor bug fix (now it also shows males :oops:). Thank for the information an testing provided ! :cool:
Updated 2024-06-04, added GoFile link (Talkin' 2 Myself :ROFLMAO: "remenber to refresh dude").
Updated 2024-06-15, alligned to 24.5.1a.
Updated 2024-06-24, alligned to 24.5.1d GoGoGoo_O eat some yummy Praline and embrace the the unknown for the International Fairy Day :LOL:.
Updated 2024-07-01 special installation case added.
Updated 2024-07-03 alligned to 24.6 :LOL:.

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
start get error on the version 24.5.1 d Patreon every time i try shop any item on shop library. Let be more clear after get error deleted game and install clean game open shop wallet and work normally
Screenshot_1.png
install you game Patch and start get error again probably your chat Mod missing some file. after download Stand Alone Time Control and UI Mod direct from the " clvngs" Mod creator from your link and install version 0.80 and download the patch from " godoftheearth " open the game and look the game work without any trouble . please check your mod .Thanks .

View attachment [code].txt

Last edited: