Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex: Second Base - Lain's Scene Gallery Mod [v20.2.2] [Maim Lain]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
banner.png

Updated: 2020-02-26
Game/Creator: Love & Sex: Second Base /
Modder:
Game Version: 20.2.2 (only)

Features:
  • This is a mod for the game Love & Sex: Second Base which adds a scene replay gallery to the game! All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• The mod lets you change every possible option for each girl's personality and appearance such as sex collars, pregnancy, and more.

• To open the scene gallery, click the button at the top right of the main menu.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
v22.7.1: L3z1l3
v20.2.2: -

1_new.png 2_new.png 1.png 2.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited:

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
If I press the "scenes gallery" option, it crashes for me. On one weird occasion I had to fill in my name first (line in the beginning of the game) and then it crashed. Can't replicate that though.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gallery/Lain_Mod.rpy", line 46, in execute
  File "game/gallery/Lain_Mod.rpy", line 46, in execute
  File "game/gallery/Lain_Mod.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/gallery/Lain_Mod.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/gallery/Lain_Mod.rpy", line 55, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gallery/supportbtn_%s.png').

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If I press the "scenes gallery" option, it crashes for me. On one weird occasion I had to fill in my name first (line in the beginning of the game) and then it crashed. Can't replicate that though.
Try re-downloading and installing the mod again. It says you're missing a file, so maybe your download didn't finish and got corrupted or something.

Reactions: protuy and ENZZZZO

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Updated the mod to 19.7.3b

Changelog:
  • Added the four new scenes from 19.7.3
  • Converted thumbnail images to webp to reduce the mod size from 50mb to 8mb

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Any plans to make a Walkthrough mod similiar to Summertale Saga or Four Elements Trainer?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Any plans to make a Walkthrough mod similiar to Summertale Saga or Four Elements Trainer?
I've thought about it but the code for this game specifically is just too annoying to work with for me to do it lol.

Will there be an option to hide unseen scenes?
No, sorry. That'd be too much extra work for very little gain.

Reactions: Chooch208

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I've thought about it but the code for this game specifically is just too annoying to work with for me to do it lol.
Yeah, have the same issue with the existing walkthrough. :)

But this was not my only problem. I mean if I need to grind, I want to see everything and not get blocked from it, because of a missing perk.

I find also the time proceeding method little annoying.

In the moment I'm thinking about waiting until the game is complete and try it again.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, have the same issue with the existing walkthrough. :)

But this was not my only problem. I mean if I need to grind, I want to see everything and not get blocked from it, because of a missing perk.

I find also the time proceeding method little annoying.

In the moment I'm thinking about waiting until the game is complete and try it again.
I feel also that considering that meet events are randomized, it's not really possible to do so. Even saving during one isn't possible, like running into a girl on the street, because if you go back to that save, it will just reset, leaving you just standing in the street zone with no girl to talk to.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I feel also that considering that meet events are randomized, it's not really possible to do so. Even saving during one isn't possible, like running into a girl on the street, because if you go back to that save, it will just reset, leaving you just standing in the street zone with no girl to talk to.
Ok, maybe I just use the gallery mod. I just lost interest in playing it completely.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Updated the mod to 19.8.1e

Changelog:
  • Added six new scenes and one new character to the scene gallery

Reactions: Aysheen

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Wasn't interested in this game but your mod is encouraging me to try it.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes