RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
The game is super bugged, i can't sleep without the game crashing on me and saying 'an 'exception has occurred.' this means all i can do is play the first day and thats it. then there is a scene is the bathroom but the 'an 'exception has occurred.' pops up again. really excited for this because its looks great. sadly until the bugs are fixed we can't do anything.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Wow, what a game.

Beautiful art, interesting apperance, bugged after about 10 seconds of play.

Whoever put this somewhere as "ready for play" should consider testing just the first 2 minutes of their game first.

Reactions: Dariuse

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
OK I looked into his buggy code.

The problem with the sleeping is that the value hero["hunger"] = hero.hunger is a Stat() value,
which he did not define the multiplication method for.

Decompile the code using unren, and adjust game\bg\bedroom1.rpy:

if duration > hero["hunger"]*2:
duration = hero["hunger"]*2

change the above to

if duration > (hero["hunger"].score)*2:
duration = (hero["hunger"].score)*2

As far as I can tell that is the only instant of this particular bug but lmk if any others pop up and I'll try to suggest a fix

Edit: way too many bugs popped up and from his content theres not enough to justify fixing them all - how the dev made like 30 calls to girl.set_mood without defining the method is beyond me.

Andrealphus

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
trying to sleep, posting the error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bg/bedroom1.rpy", line 151, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'Stat' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bg/bedroom1.rpyc", line 126, in script
  File "C:\Users\user\Music\lovesecondbase\LoSeSb-18.06.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\user\Music\lovesecondbase\LoSeSb-18.06.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/bg/bedroom1.rpy", line 151, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'Stat' and 'int'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.06.1
I am uploading a fix right now ^^

OK I looked into his buggy code.

The problem with the sleeping is that the value hero["hunger"] = hero.hunger is a Stat() value,
which he did not define the multiplication method for.

Decompile the code using unren, and adjust game\bg\bedroom1.rpy:

if duration > hero["hunger"]*2:
duration = hero["hunger"]*2

change the above to

if duration > (hero["hunger"].score)*2:
duration = (hero["hunger"].score)*2

As far as I can tell that is the only instant of this particular bug but lmk if any others pop up and I'll try to suggest a fix

Edit: way too many bugs popped up and from his content theres not enough to justify fixing them all - how the dev made like 30 calls to girl.set_mood without defining the method is beyond me.
It was legacy code that was not properly removed from the old version of the game, sorry :(
Thx for the bug report anyway :)
I am uploading a new version with the sleeping and set_mood bugs corrected.

krill

Jun 30, 2017
btw just did the rip, there is not really that much content, only stuff with 1 girl i would say 1-2 sex scenes. nothing more.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
At the moment, there is not enough content (sexy or otherwise) for such a generic sandbox game.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
love the artwork shame about the bugs i'll wait for a fix before i depth further into this game

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes