loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hum in 2.2f, need to delete all "init layeredimage bg xxxxxxxx" to creat a "tl" or use the game after Unren, Thanks Mister Dev...
Hi, did you solve the error "init layeredimage bg xxxx" ? I tried to extract the files to translate them but mark that error, and if I delete the lines no longer see the backgrounds (obviously), any idea? :(

Explo1232

May 10, 2018
Samantha has a sexual threesome, where she gets fucked by 2 men ?
I think is gonna be while you don'y tell her abaut that her bf i think his name was Kevin cheated (if i remeber correctly his name i might be wrong)
After that there are events maybe after those we get this art.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I think is gonna be while you don'y tell her abaut that her bf i think his name was Kevin cheated (if i remeber correctly his name i might be wrong)
After that there are events maybe after those we get this art.
that's not the way in the marriage where she looks for you to fuck and MC does not reveal Ryan's trap and then blackmail him to make the sexual threesome

Ashraffrko

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 224044

Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.
Thread Updated: 2019-05-07
Release Date: 2019-05-03
Developer: Andrealphus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 19.5.1e Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: , I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Current Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux
: - - - -
Mac
(v19.4.1e): - - - -
Android (v19.4.1e): - - - -

Extras: (v19.01.01) -
Thanks to @realtns and @Hones for the shares and mirrors!

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093
View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
Please Update New version Android and Windows

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
D

Deleted member 813039

How do I meet Hanna for the first time? I've met literally everyone but her.
Had to buy the gym membership, and then work out there a few times. I am not sure if there is a set trigger or it is random. After two little events of seeing her, then upon renew of membership at gym it will give you the chance to talk to her. At least that was how it worked for me.

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
Had to buy the gym membership, and then work out there a few times. I am not sure if there is a set trigger or it is random. After two little events of seeing her, then upon renew of membership at gym it will give you the chance to talk to her. At least that was how it worked for me.
eh this computer type thingy kinda likes random integers for event procs. most are 1:3 i think i saw a 1:7 in there somewheres. dunno about that particular event but sounds like a 1:3 random in that case.

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes