Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
Okay I think I've finally found a bit of a workaround for the people stuck with Kleio and Anna's threesome. Mossrock if you're still stuck I hope this helps bro.

I did some digging in the code and it appears it might be some issue with an old event as I noticed one of Kleio's events (the one where you watch the sun rise) should increase her max love to 90%, and I've done that but her max was still stuck at 75 for some reason. Perhaps we played an old version of the game that didn't have that max boost? Eh, anyway.

1) First off you're gonna wanna make sure you can use the console (open the folder of the game > renpy > common > 00console.rpy > make sure config.console = True ).

2) You can verify you've already done the part of the story that should have increased her limit by typing kleio.get_flag_value("story") into the console (Shift + O). If it outputs a 4, you've already done it, if it's 3, then you need to do the sunrise event.

3) You can check it beforehand in case this isn't the issue, but otherwise type kleio_love_max = 180 into the console, and bingo, she can now get to 90%. Now just get her to 85% and the next time you're at the recording studio, the date event should trigger.

I noticed the dev mentioned that you need to fugg them both at least 3 times to start -- that's true, but there's a preliminary event that you've probably already done that had that requirement. The date event requires that PLUS they both need to be 85+ love. You need to do this event to get the four some events, and she'll also only keep the kid if she's at 90+ love as well.

Hope that helps, dudes.
In regards to this, can you console in the perk "guitar" to get that branch of the game if you didn't choose guitar at the beginning?

jack354

Dec 31, 2018
How and where do you meet lavish?
She is introduced to the player at a work dinner (Which aletta invites you to). Not sure if it is a requirement or not, but the work dinner invite only occurred after I had been promoted

Reactions: Sere

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Okay I think I've finally found a bit of a workaround for the people stuck with Kleio and Anna's threesome. Mossrock if you're still stuck I hope this helps bro.

I did some digging in the code and it appears it might be some issue with an old event as I noticed one of Kleio's events (the one where you watch the sun rise) should increase her max love to 90%, and I've done that but her max was still stuck at 75 for some reason. Perhaps we played an old version of the game that didn't have that max boost? Eh, anyway.

Hope that helps, dudes.
It most certainly does help, thank you.

I'm sure it wasn't old version in my case, but now I'm thinking the save bugged out between the versions.
Might deserve a warning in the OP if that's the case.

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
Kleio and Anna had an argument over me in the studio and now Kleio is gone from the phone, how to make her come back ?

D

Deleted member 1004065

Im curious to know whether I can keep Sasha as regular Goth and not as blonde bimbo. Already have Bree and Samantha for those roles.

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
You totally can.
I couldn't decide at my start which one to pick, so I went ahead and used the console to get both games and guitar.

Sorry to be a pain still, i'm stupid and not very good with python.
Whats the console command(s) to set the guitar skill to "True" or activated?

Gustagur

Jul 5, 2018
Does Bree come back after they argue about sleeping with both? And after that sasha skin becomes invisible ,-,
Sorry for the english, brazilian here kk

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Does Bree come back after they argue about sleeping with both? And after that sasha skin becomes invisible ,-,
Sorry for the english, brazilian here kk
If he left, you can not do anything. Read on the back pages there are explain why it happens and how to avoid

Reactions: Gustagur

zodazaxe

Jun 15, 2019
Is there a changelog that specificies what sex scenes have been added instead of just saying 2 new sex scenes added etc? Or do we have to wander around to find it every time a new version comes out?

Reactions: rpyalgirr2

DwnWthVwls

Feb 28, 2019
I've recently started playing these games and am very confused on how to properly progress. I do things like send texts to girls and the top right shows the girl's name with a heart +1. However, a lot of times the heart percentage doesn't increase on the phone. There are other times where the character reacts poorly and I still get a plus one heart. Like if I send a girl a flirty text, she will tell me it was inappropriate and not to send it again, but I still get the heart plus one on that.

Also, I feel like some locations are missing. I met the blonde girl at the university and she told me she hangs out at the library. When do I get access to the library?

Sometimes when talking with girls I get a heart increase and sometimes I get a personal happiness increase or decrease. It's confusing on how to progress especially when I can pick the same options two days in a row and have it be good or bad.

I no longer get a heart increase when I complete the chores for the week. Was that bonus supposed to stop?

I bought more than one knowledge book and it won't let me use more than one. Is there a cooldown? The book says using it will use 4 hours, but no time is lost when I use it in the bookstore.

What's the point of the gift book? I give it to a girl, she thanks me, but I don't get a heart bonus for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZTex

JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
Is there no 19.5.4 for Android.? Why? Is there going to be android versions for the next updates.? Love the game keep up the good work.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Sorry to be a pain still, i'm stupid and not very good with python.
Whats the console command(s) to set the guitar skill to "True" or activated?
It's been a while. I think I just looked at the player object after deciding on his perks, then picked one, looked what it added, then went back, picked the other one, and added the one I previously looked up.

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
It's been a while. I think I just looked at the player object after deciding on his perks, then picked one, looked what it added, then went back, picked the other one, and added the one I previously looked up.
When I did this in the console it only said Renpy script enabled (assuming you meant to restart the game and watch the console for when the perks are added), and I can't figure out what script it was. And even when looking through the scripts, I couldn't figure anything out or find the skills/tokens/tags/objectAtrribuites/Events/whatever.

And trying to read the log only gives me a headache since it opens in excel for me

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes