prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
How much content there is if you play as bree? And if you play as her there is bugg with stats that they do not rise or do they but arent displayed correctly? Dose bree pregnancy come to end at some point?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, just making sure real quick: is there a happy ending to the confrontation with Bree and Sasha that doesn't end with Bree leaving or am I never going to my house from 18:00-20:00 the rest of my life? because I have them both at 100 but Bree keeps leaving. Even when they both gave me a BJ at the same time on my birthday they got all mad 5 hours later and Bree left.
Both also need higher levels of lesbianism and kink to pass the check.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
This game seems like a really big waste. these games should never be so tedious and needlessly complex. I don't even know how to make money, need a complete save/cheats assuming everything is replayable.
Nothing complicated about this game .. you go to the office and work to make money. you interact with the girls with talking, gifting and complimenting them (to start) and kissing them (when they get enough Love points). Pretty intuitive if you ask me.

DrNeo888

Apr 3, 2019
How to trigger the foursome scene ? Got Kleio, Anna, and Sasha to 100 love, kink, and lesbian. 100% studio practice already

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
How to trigger the foursome scene ? Got Kleio, Anna, and Sasha to 100 love, kink, and lesbian. 100% studio practice already
Somebody will probably correct me if I am wrong, but at this point with all of those stats maxed out, it’s just going to be a random trigger one of the times you are at the studio. Not sure what more you can do at this point.

Andrealphus

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Somebody will probably correct me if I am wrong, but at this point with all of those stats maxed out, it’s just going to be a random trigger one of the times you are at the studio. Not sure what more you can do at this point.
No it's not

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
No it's not
Well, I was partially correct then, somebody did correct me if I was wrong, LOL. In this case it was the dev. Well I am stumped then. I haven’t gotten to that point yet but I just assumed that it would kinda randomly trigger at the studio once everything else was maxed out, assuming you made the right decisions leading up to that point I suppose.

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
Hello, thank you for the game dev ! I really love the arts. The best of arts i've ever played

I'm sending this message because, bree and kleio juste broke up because of multiple dating, is it over ? Because i don't really want to play from the beggining because of the grinding :/

I wanted to know how many places is there ? Because i've discover the gym and the club dance only after lot of playing, so I messed up with Samantha. And is there any way to do more with Samantha ? (Marrying path)

Thank you for reading

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Does anyone know what the Ren'Py command would be to unlock the Restaurant and the Club, they never unlocked for me in my playthrough, so now whenever a date wants to finish at the Club, I instantly turn them down.

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
Is there no other way to unlock the studio, but to just reset and choose guitar at the beginning? Is there a Renpy command or a save alteration to unlock it, as im about a year in and I really dont want to reset, even with Cheats

Reactions: Salopio
3.60 star(s) 271 Votes