randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone know what the Ren'Py command would be to unlock the Restaurant and the Club, they never unlocked for me in my playthrough, so now whenever a date wants to finish at the Club, I instantly turn them down.
IIRC, the restaurant and club are unlocked when you buy certain outfits at the clothing store in the mall.

Ricard02010

Feb 23, 2019
Somebody helps me, Shiori stayed at 60 lp and I do not know what to do to raise it, the blow job occurred in the office and so far I do not know if there is another

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,

Can you help me, I’m stuck at the beginning of Sasha’s story, the clue tells me I hear noises from her room at night but I can’t trigger the event?

Thank you

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hello,

Can you help me, I’m stuck at the beginning of Sasha’s story, the clue tells me I hear noises from her room at night but I can’t trigger the event?

Thank you
Go to the hallway and hit wait 1h over and over, at some point you'll get an event i think.

Reactions: kinkybastard

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
What sequence of events is needed for Reona to appear? Am pretty far along with the rest of the girls but this girl hasn’t shown.

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
I found this scene now that I decided to go around the university again, I also found the new girl, only I could not take a screenshot. I'll see if later I can make the capture and put it here.

Has anyone seen this scene? Because I had been coming to the University for a long time and I had not seen any of this until now.

Screenshot_2019-04-12-21-56-22.png

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I found this scene now that I decided to go around the university again, I also found the new girl, only I could not take a screenshot. I'll see if later I can make the capture and put it here.

Has anyone seen this scene? Because I had been coming to the University for a long time and I had not seen any of this until now.

View attachment 281443
That scene has been there for a while now.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The bruises would be totally consensual.
Bree is into extreme rough play
Sasha is into Toys and SM (both as dom and sub)
Samantha is into pleasing others
Audrey is into spanking and being scolded
Aletta is into dominating men
Anna is into anal and girls
Kleio is into rough play and girls
Hanna is into sweaty sex
Lexi is ... well Lexi
This thread is seriously undertagged then.

This info should be in the OP.

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes