Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
If Bree runs away because also with Sasha, am I fucked? Start over?
You can't have a relationship with Sasha afterwards I think, however Bree was still available for me. If I would know how to share saves on mobile, I could give you a file with them accepting to share you.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Sorry if this might have been asked previously, but could somebody explain to me, in the cheat, what the “God Mode” does and how to make it work?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Sorry if this might have been asked previously, but could somebody explain to me, in the cheat, what the “God Mode” does and how to make it work?
It keeps your conditions high enough that you won't be locked out of content but also low enough you won't be locked out of content (like eating). Your conditions still increase though, so you can't eat with Bree and an hour later eat with Sasha.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks........and once your values for Knowledge, Strength, Personality(?) are at 100 no point in working on them further, such as attending school, working out, swimming etc?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Thanks........and once your values for Knowledge, Strength, Personality(?) are at 100 no point in working on them further, such as attending school, working out, swimming etc?
I'm not 100% sure but I don't think there's much of a point and continuing to study or whatever. Working out at the gym is an easy way to get love points for the girls that happen to be there though, so you might want to do that. Bree also has a swimming event.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Well, this happened:

Same thing happened wiht Audrey earlier when kissing in the park.

Also aletta doesn't show when drinking in the bar.
View attachment 287952 View attachment 287952
Not every girl has art for every occasion, common error to see.
How do i bring up the cheat menu in 19.3.2a? In the older versions i was able to, i assume it's just moved?
Cheat is the question mark when the art options are showing.

Reactions: rightsaidfred

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
From the wedding to the break-up, how many weeks to wait? The correct order = do not talk about change> find in the toilet> wait?

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
the game is awesome, i love it, but i think you need to implement a gallery, i would love to watch the scenes again, instead i have to make a save for that. Also it would be great if you can add more CG because is nice reading it but it would be great to watch it, there is a lot of events that deserve some CG, besides that and the gallery the game is worth playing and is fun, great job guys!.

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes